Niam is currently looking for a business-minded and an analytical Fund Business Controller who will take consolidation ownership of two of Niam’s funds. The person will be responsible for business-related consolidation, analysis and reporting of the fund's development and results, and work closely with the Fund manager.
Fund controllers are central in monitoring of the fund’s operations and performance, usually pulling together information from different sources, stakeholders, entities and jurisdictions.
- Owning the fund´s reporting and business-related consolidation and compilation, ensuring that fund information is sent to internal stakeholders, and is accurate and meet set deadlines
- Continuously analyze and monitor how the funds underlying entities and their property portfolios perform, and summarize and present deviation to underwritings, business plans and budgets
- Analyze the fund's holdings to obtain key metrics, including IRR and equity multiples, cash on cash, and profit. Based on actuals and scenario analysis
- Preparing relevant documents for investor meetings
- Supporting and working close together with other parts of the organization, such as Investor Relations, Finance, Transaction (sell side), Treasury, Accounting, business controllers in other Nordic countries and property managers (external)
The position offers an exciting opportunity to gain broad exposure to a professional and transaction-oriented Real Estate Private Equity firm.
Niam is looking for an ambitious person with analytical skills and attention to detail along with the capacity to engage with both internal and external stakeholders. Further, it is important for the person to have knowledge of, or interest in, the financial markets and the real estate industry.
The Niam office is located in the center of Stockholm on Stureplan 3.
Your background & experience
- Relevant academic degree
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience from audit and/or controlling
- Experience from real estate industry is a plus
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus
- Strong strategic and analytical abilities as well as a “hands on” approach
- Eager to learn and grow, thorough and persistent – you focus on delivering with high quality
- Relationship-building personality with good social and collaboration skills
- Humble team player – contributes to a good atmosphere with high levels of energy
- Excellent communication skills in English – verbally and in writing
If this sounds interesting, please apply by submitting your resume and a personal letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications by e-mail. In this recruitment, Niam collaborates with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Daniele Terrizzi at firstname.lastname@example.org or Johanna Svensson at email@example.com.