WHAT IF you could go to work and help create a sustainable future? As a leading supplier of renewable packaging materials and solutions it is our way of challenging ourselves, our customers and all kinds of conventional packaging to promote a sustainable future. Safety is our first priority and we have an informal and improvement-focused corporate culture that encourages every employee to think outside the box, work as a team player, take responsibility and create value. BillerudKorsnäs is an international company with local roots, and with strong focus on growth and development. Do you want to grow together with us and challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future?
Director Sales & Operations Planning
About the position
As Director Sales & Operations Planning you are responsible to drive, develop and optimize S&OP and its sub processes in BillerudKorsnäs with the overall aim to lead the transformation towards world class planning processes. You are responsible for a team that is expected to ensure an optimized S&OP process in close cooperation with other stakeholders and with the group’s interest in focus. This role reports to Vice President Supply Chain and is placed in our head office in Solna or at one of our mills in Sweden. Your main duties will be to:
- Build and continuously develop an optimal and holistic S&OP process driven by the desire to increase profitability, ensure customer satisfaction and improve internal efficiency
- Align with Business Areas and Operations to ensure preferred balance between demand and supply based on the company's business plans and strategic objectives
- Act as the key player by building an efficient coordination and clarification of roles and responsibilities within all internal functions affected by the S&OP processes
- Establish and follow-up the organization´s targets and KPI´s on regular basis
- Successfully lead the S&OP team and be a role model in terms of senior leadership, driving change and performance and unlocking the potential of all
- Actively participate in the Supply Chain Leadership Team and maintain a Group perspective
- A University Degree in Industrial Management and Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience of S&OP planning with good understanding of order to cash/Supply Chain processes. Experience in supply chain business tools such as ERP, S&OP tools and Business analytics
- Proven strong track record of stakeholder management and managing change in cross-divisional organizations
- Experience within pulp/paper/packaging is an advantage but not a must
To be a good fit to our organization, you need to be a solid leader with a strategic mindset and business acumen. You have strong interpersonal and influencing skills, are a great communicator and have the ability to inspire confidence and create trust with all stakeholders. We expect you to be solution oriented with an impressive track record of driving advanced change projects in matrix organizations. You also need to have excellent analytical skills and good structure in your way of working. Finally, you are a strong collaborator with a “team before self” approach, you are down-to-earth and you have a non-prestigious attitude.
For more information about the position or the process, please contact Ambjörn Ingvaldson, +46 761 62 36 89, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mattias Bedding, email@example.com. Please note that the last application date is 3/7-2022. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.