Application Manager to Munters
Munters has launched a global over all excellence program regarding the global IT environment. Therefor we are now looking for an Application Manager with responsibility of some of the most vital applications in this new organization.
About the position:The objective of the role is to proactively drive the operations for Munters Global Core Applications with the objective of robust and stable operations including end user support. An example of a core application is the ERP system IFS10.Working closely together with the Technical Manager, Application specialists and the infrastructure team, you will lead the Global Applications Operations team. Global Applications Operations team make up the base of a strong global governance model, supported by an established multi-supplier network and diverse internal IT team.
- Day-to-day operations for Core applications
- Identify and areas to improve and to establish processes for effective and robust operations.
- End User Support-responsible, 3rd Line Support
- Life cycle planning
- Communication to users about operations (service windows etc)
- Supplier relations
- Supplier agreement & license handling
- Documentation of processes and other areas important to operations.
- Promote a collaborative team environment
- Experience from a framework like ITIL
- 5 years experience from work with IT-operations.
- Experience from operations of the ERP system
- Experience from leadership, like from roles as team leader or project manager.
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations.
- Ability to propose and estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives.
- Structured and strategic mindset.
- Easy to build relationships and good cooperation internally and externally.
- Technology neutral: remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor choice and is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity.
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead cross-functional teams.
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application!In this recruitment we collaborate with Novare Executive Search. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at email@example.com or +46 735 233004. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail.