Are you a solution oriented and driven team player who enjoys working broadly with Compensation and Benefits? Saab is on an exciting journey to develop and expand further, and we are now looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to take the function to the next level.
As Compensation & Benefit Manager, you will be part of an experienced team responsible for all remuneration related tasks for the Group, including the Long Term Incentive Programs and the Global Mobility function. The position requires you to be highly collaborative as you work closely with both internal and external partners on all levels.
Main tasks include:
- Coordinate and prepare material for Remuneration Committee and Board meetings as well as for the Annual Report and Annual General Meeting
- Develop and co-lead the yearly cycle process of the Annual salary review and Gender equal pay analysis
- Collaborate and negotiate with our unions on different topics and yearly processes
- Develop the Group Remuneration Standard, in order to further clarify and align the global remuneration portfolio including philosophies, policies & processes aligned with the strategy
- Project lead our development efforts in areas such as benefits, incentive programs, pension schemes, flexible working and vendor management
- Oversee the Group job architecture framework and ensures consistent practices around job evaluation and compensation benchmarking
- Bring innovation to remuneration and act as a trusted advisor on executive compensation matters and decisions
- Drive the digital and global development journey of the Group’s remuneration processes
- Keeping up with market trends and best practices in the area is important, and you share your knowledge and insights with stakeholders at all levels
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree within HR, Law, Business, Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 4 years of Compensation and Benefits related experience and/or 4 years of Global Mobility or HR experience
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Experience of working with problem solving and complex processes, and comfortable in working with numbers and conceptualization
- You are used to handle delicate topics with discretion and high integrity
- A solid HR knowledge and financial interest is key
As a person, we believe that you are solution-driven using creative and diverse ways to approach a problem or answer a question. You have good analytical skills and demonstrate confidence, credibility, and good judgment. You aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting. Further, you are able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and deadlines, and can deliver high quality and accuracy even under time pressure. It is important to us that you have an accepting attitude towards people regardless of whom you meet. Respect and dignity should be keywords to you at all times.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter!
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
In this recruitment process Saab is collaborating with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Viktor Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Taylor Hansson, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Hiring Manager: Vice President Compensation & Benefits.