Leadcold is on a mission to change the energy future of the world, by providing green, safe, baseload energy through next generation small modular nuclear reactors.
As the world is electrifying Sweden faces an enormous electricity investment gap. Historical concerns with nuclear energy are being addressed with Small Modular Reactors and decision makers worldwide are starting to push for SMRs. Leadcold is well positioned to pioneer commercial serial production of SMRs within the next decade, and is now looking to recruit a stellar CEO to accelerate their growth.
As part of Norrsken Foundation's investment portfolio, Leadcold is now taking the next step in its journey. They are growing the team, and preparing for building an electrical prototype in Oskarshamn Sweden, where the safety concept is to be validated in 2024. Norrsken’s proven ability to raise capital for the new green industry, in combination with revolutionary materials developed by LeadCold’s engineers will make scalable and automated manufacturing of SEALER-reactors a reality prior to 2030.
As CEO for LeadCold you will play a driving role in the ongoing net-zero transition by enabling fast growth for the company.
- With a strong business acumen drive and build relationships with existing partners and future customers
- Build teams and organization
- Lead capital raising processes
- Set and communicate corporate brand/identity
- Define strategy for geographical expansion
Background and experience
- Extensive knowledge of large corporate (industrial preferably) clients and complex sales cycles
- Capital markets, financing and excellent financial understanding
- Building organization and processes in fast-growing context
- Proven ability to deliver in a fast growth ground-braking business that is defining and developing a new market
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively across a range of internal stakeholders and external professional advisers.
- Excellent influencing and networking skills.
- Experience of working with entrepreneurs and investors
We are a small and tight knit team of researchers with a big mission, and that means that everyone needs to be able to roll up their sleeves and at the same time be deeply involved in strategic decision-making.