Piab continues its strong growth journey and is looking to recruit a Business Controller with Business Intelligence responsibility.
In the role, you will be an important part in creating an efficient and business-oriented finance function. You will be responsible for the BI system and to develop and maintain financial reports for analysis and decision support. Moreover, you will be involved in the Group's operational monthly reporting, budget work and forecasting. You will have broad interactions, both within the finance function and across the organization. The position is based at the head office in Danderyd, Stockholm, and reports to the CFO of Piab.
More specifically, the purpose of the position is to have:
- Main responsibility for BI development
- Ownership of Piab’s finance model together with the Group Business Controller
- Business responsibility to maintain and develop global financial master data
- Business administrator for Jeeves (ERP)
- Leading the development of the finance cube
- Provide financial support to certain functions
- Participate in Group management reporting
- Provide ad-hoc support in different areas within Group Finance
The key accountabilities in the role are:
- Lead the BI-work from a business perspective (together with IT) to ensure that financial master data within the global business control area is up to date and well documented.
- Drive changes and development of financial master data structures when needed, especially to enable new ways of working for business controllers across the group with increased focus on analytics, automation and standardization.
- Be an expert on Piab’s finance model and how it is implemented in the IT landscape. Provide training and documentation to global organization as required.
- Business administrator and process doer for Jeeves (ERP). Ensure a well-functioning system, manage master data from a business perspective and lead work to implement improvements.
- Business administrator and process doer for the finance cube. Establishing a well-functioning cube, manage master data from a business perspective and lead work to implement improvements.
- Act as a finance business partner for the Finance and divisions. This includes assisting in the budget and forecast process within these functions, performing monthly follow up of actuals, and providing financial support in different areas.
- Provide ad-hoc support for wider Group Finance activities as required, including participation in projects when required.
Your key decisions will be:
- Changes to financial master data
- Changes to ERP set-ups
- Changes to finance cube
What we are looking for:
For this position you need to act with a high level of integrity. You are used to operate in an open and honest way. You are structured, reliable and can handle periods of higher workload. You cooperate well with others and like being part of a team, while being self-motivated and taking full responsibility of your own tasks.
Skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Education with a relevant finance degree
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Experience from business control
- Experience from driving change in finance related IT systems
- Experience from business admin of finance related IT systems
- Experience from master data management
- Experience from at least one of the following systems/tools is also advantageous: Jeeves and Power BI
- Strong analytical mind, skilled at analysing numerical data
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build trust with senior leaders
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV. In this recruitment, Piab collaborates with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Ellen Bergstedt, email@example.com or Susanna Wennersten, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.