About the Role
As Business Controller you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing and sustainable organization. Your primary responsibility will be to own and develop a proactive and insightful Business Controlling agenda for Andion. You will ensure that Best Practices are in place as well as have the overall responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and follow-up.
Operations will continue to expand; hence there will be multiple opportunities to drive initiatives for future growth and efficiency. The position requires a strong willingness to take on new challenges, from a financial, business and strategic perspective.
The role is based at Andion’s headquarters in Stockholm.
- Own the Business Control agenda, including overall responsibility for budget, forecasting, follow-up and analysis of projects
- Develop and implement processes, routines, reports and systems according to Best Practice
- Responsibility for reporting, including follow-up and development of operational and financial KPI:s
- Financial analysis and insights to support leadership in strategic decisions
- Strengthen the financial monitoring as well as initiate, execute and follow-up on projects
Background & Experience
An academic degree in Finance, Business, Industrial Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ experience of working within audit, transaction services or similar or as a Business Controller
- Previous experience of creating budgets, forecasting and follow-up
- Skilled in MS Office with high levels of IT-maturity
- Experience of project-based controlling
- Experience from reporting to investors
- Fluent in English and Swedish
As a person you are business oriented, analytical, prestigeless and curious. You enjoy taking initiative and working in fast paced and changing environments where you can make an impact. You are self-sufficient and have good abilities in prioritizing daily work in a structured manner. You have a positive and humble attitude, and the ability to communicate and create engagement with many different stakeholders. You have an eye for detail and are a true team player who contributes with high levels of energy and drive.
Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.