Munters Group IT is looking for an experienced Oracle/BI developer. You will work in a global team of six colleagues, supporting the business with BI solutions based on Oracle database, SAP Business Objects and Qlik. Munters Group IT supports the business globally and the Business Intelligence platform collects data from many different source systems across Munters. You will support users in many different countries. The position reports to the Team Leader BI & Integrations.
- Maintain existing ETL processes.
- Development of dimensional data modeling
- Develop new ETL processes using ODI and PL/SQL
- Creation of universes, dashboards, reports in SAP Business Intelligence and Qlik
- Creation of documentation
- Troubleshoot and support database applications for international users
- A completed IT education and / or study
- Experience with ERP systems
- Good SQL knowledge (PL / SQL) and experience in database technology, typically in Oracle
- Knowledge of data warehouse and business intelligence (architectures, methods)
- Understanding of business requirements
- Experience in ETL processes, you build data models and ETL jobs.
- Experience with Oracle Data integrator
- Experience in SAP Business Objects or Qlik beneficial
- An independent and team-oriented approach in a multicultural environment
- Good English writing and talking skills.
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application! In this recruitment we collaborate with Novare Executive Search. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 735 233004. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail.