Autoliv Group´s IT Security, Risk & Compliance team is looking to strengthen the team with a Team lead within Governance & Risk. You will ensure that the members of your international team are growing within their area of expertise, acquiring new skills, doing valuable work, working well together, feeling engaged and supported. You will be responsible for identification and recruitment of new talent into your team, coaching and mentoring existing and new team members as well as be supportive in their active career development. You will focus on enabling effective decision making within your team and fostering a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
In the role you will be responsible to lead and support further improvement of our Governance Framework and enhance and simplify our Risk Management approach as well as optimization of Autoliv’s Information Security Management System with focus on IT and Information Security.
Your role will be to develop and clearly articulate Autoliv´s IT and Information Security framework and best practices to all levels of management across the entire organization. You will train others to take ownership of governance and risk management activities. There are high expectations on scale-up of governance and risk activities and at the same time managing external requirements, standardize the way of working and to make it easy.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead a talented global team of senior and junior analysts, helping them grow and increase their skills, and get hands on to deliver to our stakeholders.
- Lead the day-to-day work of the team with multiple different stakeholders, projects and initiatives. You will have to balance the correct priority, good enough of operations as well as the improvement of work supporting the strategy of the organization.
- Drive and lead governance and risk management with focus IT and information security.
- Holistically analyze and assess risks to identify systematic issues and risks and recommend and support initiation of initiatives for the organization.
- Coordinate and support information security reviews and risk assessments required internally or externally around the world.
- Drive development and maintenance of Autoliv IT and information security standards and policies based on external requirements and risks.
- Develop and deliver management level governance and risk reporting to support business and executive decision making.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive a strong information security culture and posture.
We are looking for a talented person with a global mindset and the capacity to drive change. You will join a team of competent and committed colleagues who value knowledge sharing and drive continuous improvements.
Reports to: Manager IT Security Risk & Compliance
Location: Central Stockholm
Autoliv is offering you an excellent opportunity to work in an international fast paced environment supporting management and key stakeholders of a global organization! We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
- Track record of leading a team and driving governance and risk posture in an international organization
- In-depth understanding of Information Security Management Systems
- Strong understanding of Governance, Risk & Compliance management with focus on driving governance and risk in Information- and Cybersecurity
- Experience in running and leading projects/programs (creating structure, follow-up, coordination, etc.)
- Proven record in leading implementation of governance and risk management frameworks
- Understanding in implementation of e.g., ISO 2700x, ISO 21434, TISAX preferred or similar
- Strong communicator and ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish
Who are you?
You have a strong drive, highly developed leadership skills and integrity and you are passionate about Information Security. You have a communicative leadership style and successful leadership experience of coaching people through change. As a true team player, you can prioritize and deliver tangible, high-quality results within sometimes limited time frames. Furthermore, you are excellent communicator and networker, flexible and able to work towards tough deadlines in a truly global and high paced international organization. You have an understanding how people, process, and technology supports the business, and you are described as a communicative and open person that is fun to work with.
Autoliv is collaborating with Novare in this recruitment. Please apply with cover letter and CV. Responsible recruitment consultant is Charlotta Skogar and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the role or the recruitment process.