Autoliv Group´s IT Security, Risk & Compliance team is looking to strengthen the team with a Team lead within InfoSec Compliance. In the role you will be responsible for leading and guiding our international team in information security and compliance. You will ensure the members of your team are growing within their area of expertise, acquiring new skills, doing valuable work, working well together, and feeling engaged and supported. You will be responsible for identification and recruitment of new talent into your team, coaching and mentoring existing and new team members and their active career development. You will focus on enabling effective decision making within your team and fostering a culture of learning and continuous improvement. To ensure the company adheres to relevant laws, regulations, and standards within the automotive industry, you and the team will focus on enhancement of the control management system. Drive implementation and monitor of the InfoSec compliance in the organization. There are high expectations on scale-up of compliance activities and at same time managing external requirements, standardize and make it easy.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead a talented global team of senior and junior analysts, helping them grow and increase their skills, and get hands on to deliver to our stakeholders.
- Lead the day-to-day work of the team with multiple different stakeholders, projects, initiatives, and balance right priority and good enough of operations and improvement for the organization.
- Drive Autoliv infosec compliance to meet international regulations and standards.
- Develop and maintain Autoliv Control Framework to optimize the realization of the security standards and infosec related legal and regulatory requirements. Support implementation of controls on Autoliv sites, systems, services, and applications and become a recognized expert for information security best practices (e.g. TISAX, ISO27001).
- Managing and coordinating external audits and information security reviews.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to drive a strong information security culture and posture.
We are looking for a talented person with a global mindset and the capacity to drive change. You will join a team of competent and committed colleagues who value knowledge sharing and drive continuous improvements.
Reports to: Manager IT Security Risk & Compliance
Location: Central Stockholm
Autoliv is offering you an excellent opportunity to work in an international fast paced environment supporting management and key stakeholders of a global organization! We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
- Track record of leading a team and driving compliance posture in an international organization
- In-depth understanding of Information Security Management Systems
- Strong understanding of Governance, Risk & Compliance management with focus on driving compliance in information and cybersecurity
- Experience in running and leading projects/programs (creating structure, follow-up, coordination, etc.)
- Proven record in leading implementation of frameworks, e.g., ISO 2700x, TISAX preferred or similar
- Strong communicator and ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders and coordinate remediations initiatives at all levels of the organization
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish
Who are you?
You have a strong drive, highly developed leadership skills and integrity and you are passionate about Information Security. You have a communicative leadership style and successful leadership experience of coaching people through change. As a true team player, you can prioritize and deliver tangible, high-quality results within sometimes limited time frames. Furthermore, you are excellent communicator and networker, flexible and able to work towards tough deadlines in a truly global and high paced international organization. You have an understanding how people, process, and technology supports the business, and you are described as a communicative and open person that is fun to work with.
Autoliv is collaborating with Novare in this recruitment. Please apply with cover letter and CV. Responsible recruitment consultant is Charlotta Skogar and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the role or the recruitment process.