Teleperformance is a global brand driving digital solutions to enhance customer experience. Our High-Tech High Touch strategy is all about balancing technology with empathy.
We partner with our clients in managing front office & back-office customer interactions. Our delivery models include: Omnichannel, smart shoring, work @ home & multilingual hubs. We assist clients in their digital transformation journey by offering digitally integrated solutions – such as Analytics, Automation, Bots, RPA &AI.
Now we are looking for an Account Manager with full ownership of existing clients in the Nordic region.
Key objectives for the position include:
- Key member of the client's organization and a trusted advisor.
- Client Management for meeting expectation on growth and satisfaction
- Client growth and share of wallet
- Owner of revenue, profit, and loss (P&L) and growth objectives (opportunity identification, qualification, and pricing)
- Client Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction Management (incident management on client level)
- Responsible monitoring and initiate correction to ensure delivery according to client contract
As Account Manager you will be fully responsible to manage client expectations, satisfaction, and loyalty. That includes:
- Build and manage client relationships and expectations while developing referenceable accounts.
- Apply the current TP Customer Satisfaction methodology as appropriate, using tools, techniques, and job aids.
- Identify areas of client satisfaction and dissatisfaction by analyzing and evaluating client feedback data obtained through client surveys, complaints, focus groups, workshops, or personal feedback.
- Ensure there is understanding of the client's complete request and expected levels of satisfaction in the Nordic Management Team and in the operational organization support the clients
- Develop action plans to reduce gaps between client expectations and their perceptions of offering or solution quality.
- Review and track actions defined to improve the client's satisfaction and capture measurable results for review with the client.
- Validate that the client’s condition of satisfaction has been met or exceeded.
To be successful in the position, you have a history of Account Management in a complex international organization. You know that key success factors are to obtain in depth knowledge of the client’s business, understand the client´s vision, goals, objectives, and how they relate to Teleperformance Business.
As a person you are:
- A true people person who can navigate in large organizations
- Customer focused at heart with the ability to influence, develop and empower clients and colleagues to achieve objectives through a team approach
- Analytical with the ability to analyze situations and use a systematic approach to find the best solutions
- Positive and unifying attitude
- Fluent in English and one Scandinavian language
- Willing to travel as needed throughout the region
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application!If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 735 233004. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail due to GDPR