Saab is on an exciting journey to develop and expand further, and they are now looking for a Mobility Specialist to ensure that the processes of the Mobility function are taken to the next level. Is it you?
As a Global Mobility Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering a consistent mobility experience in line with business strategy and provide outstanding support to Saab employees and internal stakeholders.
You will be part of an experienced team responsible for driving continuous improvements on an operational and a strategic level and work to improve policies and procedures as well as finding cost efficient solutions. You will develop the organization’s understanding of Saab´s expatriate processes and work close together with HR, Compliance, Compensation and Benefits, Group Tax, Payroll and other internal functions as well as external vendors.
You will manage the preparation of international assignments, including assignment agreements, calculation of remuneration packages and coordination of external providers within immigration and relocation services. You will act as an ambassador for the Mobility function.
- Drive and lead different operational Mobility cases and projects
- Providing support to managers and key stakeholders
- Develop global mobility policies and program guidelines ensuring industry competitiveness and compliance with legal, tax and local employment regulations
- Continuously assess, develop and improve global mobility processes, tools and policies to ensure an optimal experience for employees and managers
- Work with vendor performance and procurement projects
- Work with Payroll, Finance, Tax, Legal and HR to ensure correct data entry and expense management, including the coordination of relevant cross-charges
- Ensure compliance with country and local laws including tax, legal, and immigration statutory requirements
To be successful in this role you must enjoy working with people. You have strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships at all levels within the company. Ability to flourish in a team environment as well as work independently describes you well. You are solution driven using creative and diverse ways to approach a problem or answer a question. You demonstrate confidence, credibility and good judgment.
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree, preferably within HR, Law, Business or similar
- Minimum three years’ experience of global mobility (either in a corporate or professional services environment)
- Strong knowledge with end-to-end global mobility processes including payroll, tax and social security and mobility data
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization and communication skills with attention to details, while focusing on stringent deadlines
- Sound taxation and immigration knowledge
- Ability to manage third party service provider relationships
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required and the ability to prepare presentations and reports
- Problem solving skills
As a person we believe that you are solution-driven using creative and diverse ways to approach a problem or answer a question. You have good analytical skills and demonstrate confidence, credibility, and good judgment. You aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting. Further, you are able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and deadlines, and can deliver high quality and accuracy under time pressure. A background as a consultant or a lawyer is an advantage when the understanding and experience of working with complex processes facilitates the work, and that a consultative approach is required.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter!
In this recruitment process Saab is collaborating with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Viktor Karlsson, email@example.com or Joanna Häggström, joanna.häggström@novare.se. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply
What you will be a part of
Saab is a place for everyone. Operating in a dynamic and unpredictable world, the benefits of a diverse workforce are essential to our success. We need people of different backgrounds, ages and experiences to come together and share their different ideas and perspectives. That’s what makes us able to meet our customers’ needs today and predict the defense challenges of tomorrow.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services, and solutions from military defense in all domains to civil security. Saab’s market offering is broad and consists of complex systems involving extensive research and development as well as services with a high degree of repetition. As the world around us continues to evolve and change, Saab’s mission to keep people and society safe is more important than ever. Market factors such as geopolitical uncertainty, growing information security needs and rapid technological development in areas such as AI, machine learning and automation are the basis for Saab’s strategy. Today, Saab has around 17,800 employees globally. Annual sales amount to around SEK 35.4 billion, of which about 23 per cent are re invested in research and development.