Do you want to work in an innovative company on a growth journey?
Do you have passion for sustainability and want to be part of a high-paced and driven team?
Do you think that production and logistics is the most exciting streams of an e-commerce company?
Then you may be the new Production and Logistics Manager at Bemz!
We are now looking for a driven Production and Logistics Manager, based at the Stockholm office. Bemz is a global e-commerce company specializing in custom-made design covers and accessories for IKEA furniture. The company is on an exciting growth journey where you as Production and Logistics Manager will participate and contribute to an organization that is characterized by driven employees with high commitment to the business.
As a Production and Logistics Manager at Bemz you will operate in a dynamic and central role in an entrepreneurial environment reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and being part of the Operations team. You will work with operational efficiency and improvements for the end customer whilst ensuring a sustainable production and logistics setup. As responsible for processes in these areas, driving continuous improvements with the help of committed colleagues and partners is key. Responsibilities will include expansion of current production capacity, reduction of climate footprint, improvement of customer offering and lead times.
What Bemz will offer you
In this position you will have a central position where you have a great opportunity to grow together with the company and with your committed colleagues. You will be part of an international and high-paced environment with an open and friendly culture with colleagues from all over the world. Moreover, the culture and the core of the company is characterized by sustainability and keeping the customer experience in focus.
- Ensuring that producing and logistics partners reach volume and quality targets
- Ensure a robust supply chain and minimize materials out of stock
- Onboarding of new 3PL-, distribution- and logistics partners
- Ownership of freight options to end customers and implementation of new options
- Renewal and negotiation of agreements with external partners, such as distribution partners
- Setting, measuring, and delivering on sustainability targets in production and logistics
Preferred background and skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering, Supply chain and Logistics, Business or equivalent
- 2-4 years professional experience from Production, Supply chain, Management consulting, Business development or similar
- Understanding of the e-commerce industry
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills
- Budget management experience (planning, forecasting, tracking)
- Financial acumen
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Project management experience
You are an analytical, ambitious, and communicative person, who is comfortable working in fast-paced environments. We are looking for someone who is quality-conscious, structured and takes own initiatives. You have respect for deadlines and are results oriented. Moreover, you are collaborative, enjoy working in an international setting and drive continuous improvements.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. In this recruitment process Bemz is collaborating with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Ellinor Sledd email@example.com Maria Becker firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.