EQT is looking to recruit an Associate to the CFO Office (Stockholm, Sweden)
The position as CFO Office Associate at EQT is an exciting opportunity where you will be a core member of the CFO function and work with strategic analysis and operational projects preparing EQT for further growth. The position will give you broad exposure across EQT working closely with our CFO, Kim Henriksson, and other executive functions including close collaboration across EQT’s central operations and business lines.
Day-to-day responsibilities are subject to the strengths of the successful candidate, but will include:
- Activities within Group M&A and various structuring related matters for the EQT platform connected to the long-term development of EQT AB
- Support our Board of Directors, Executive Committee, broader Central Management team and other executive functions and business lines with analysis and presentations
- Manage projects and communication with stakeholders at different levels in the organization
- Navigate in a constantly changing environment where plans and priorities can evolve
Joining EQT AB and the CFO Office team offers you
- An opportunity to join one of the leading and fastest growing global investment firms
- Become a core member of the central management team playing an instrumental role in shaping the future strategy and direction of EQT
- Be part of an organization with a unique corporate culture and platform for personal and professional development
We are looking for a candidate with a relevant academic degree and at least 2-3 years of professional experience. You may have a background in investment banking, corporate finance, transaction services or similar. The successful candidate has strong analytical skills and enjoys combining that with a lot of interaction with stakeholders. You are ambitious, driven and have excellent organisational and communication skills. Furthermore, you can handle tasks and drive workstreams independently and are looking forward to joining a high-growth and high-performance culture like EQT. For this position you need to have knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint and to be fluent in English and Swedish.
Does this sound interesting? Apply by attaching your CV. In this recruitment process EQT collaborates with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Sara Dilani, email@example.com or Susanna Wennersten, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
EQT is a differentiated global investment organization with a 25-year history of investing in, developing and owning companies, and has a demonstrated track-record of attractive, consistent investment performance across multiple geographies, sectors and strategies. EQT today has more than 70bn euros of AUM. For more information see www.eqtgroup.com
EQT is a purpose-driven global investment organization with a 25-year history of investing in, developing and owning companies, and has a demonstrated track-record of attractive, consistent investment performance across multiple geographies, sectors and strategies. EQT today has more than 70bn euros of AUM. For more information see www.eqtgroup.com