Are you a curious and business oriented Digital Marketing professional with an interest for technology? Do you want to join a world-leading and innovative company on an exciting transformation journey? Quintus Technologies is looking for a Digital Marketing professional! Is it you?
In this Digital Marketing- position, you will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the Quintus brand. This includes web content, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), account-based marketing and other tools. In your role you will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales and support the customer journey. You will be a key player in keeping Quintus Technologies in the forefront of development within digital marketing as well as be an interface with potential customer leads and contacts.
In this position, you will report directly to the Global Marketing Manager. The role is located at Quintus Technologies Headquarters in Västerås.
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity to managers and stakeholders
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle
- Manage PPC advertising campaigns within approved budget
- Be responsible for growth marketing
- Propose and implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns
- Develop demand generation strategies and programs
- Performance management and analysis
- Lead Generation & data driven analysis
Background and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or equivalent
- 5-8 years in B2B business, in a digital marketing environment or similar marketing role
- Project management experience
- A track record of working with integrated marketing campaigns as a team member across multiple functions and on international markets.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing using marketing automation and CRM- Salesforce
- Experience in digital marketing and understanding websearch marketing
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce or similar CRM as well as social media platforms
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Additional languages beneficial
As a person you are analytical, solution oriented and curious. You are a people person with the ability to create engagement with team members, customers and other stakeholders. You have strong communication, time management and organizational skills as well as the ability to turn ideas into concrete actions. You are a quick learner who thrives in fast paced and changing environments where you have the ability to make an impact.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. In this recruitment process Quintus Technologies is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Annika Wahlstedt firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Taube email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Quintus Technologies offers high-pressure sheet metal forming presses plus hot and cold isostatic presses for densification of advanced materials. Their systems offerings are backed by an extensive service and support program. Quintus Technologies have delivered over 1,900 systems with more than 90% sold since the 1960s still in operation. Their customers are located all over the world and operate in areas such as aerospace, automotive, energy, and medical implants.