Atlas Copco is on an exciting journey developing industrial ideas that empower customers to grow and that drive society forward. They are now recruiting a curious and solution oriented Human Resources Business Partner for R&D who wants to join The Home of Industrial Ideas and contribute to creating a better tomorrow.
As Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) for R&D you will lead the strategic work with all HR-Processes and be a key player in driving the organizational performance. An important part of your role will be contributing to the organization through processes, trainings and tools to support 40 managers within R&D with people management and organizational development. Besides leadership development your responsibilities as HR BP also include health and safety, talent management, compliance, compensation and benefits as well as labour law. You will work both strategically and operationally, contributing with ideas and leading projects until they are implemented.
As HRBP you will report to R&D Manager Jonas Mann. You are part of the management team for R&D contributing with a change management, organizational and people perspective. The role is based at Atlas Copco’s headquarters in Nacka, Stockholm.
- Coach managers in leadership and organizational development
- Drive and contribute to a good work environment and support rehabilitation processes
- Be an active member in management team and contribute with a change management, organisational and people perspective
- Contribute to continuous development of people management processes
- Drive talent review process
- Safeguard compliance to Atlas Copco values, policies, processes etc
- Drive Compensation and Benefits for R&D
- Advise and support managers in Swedish labour law
- Prepare and run negotiations with unions
Background and Experience
- Academic degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years of Human Resources Experience
- Previous experience of coaching and developing managers
- Good knowledge of compensation and benefits and Swedish labour law
- Experience of managing union relations
- Experience of driving change and development with business and HR in focus
- Experience of working in large international matrix organizations and industrial companies is an advantage
- Fluent in English
As a person you have a genuine interest in the business, you have a high level of integrity and are independent and solution oriented. You enjoy working in fast paced and changing environments where you can make an impact. You have a positive and humble attitude and the ability to communicate and create engagement with many different stakeholders. You have a strategic and proactive attitude with a great ability to create structure, drive change and contribute with new solutions.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter! In this recruitment process Atlas Copco is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Viktor Karlsson, email@example.com or Isabella Hultberg, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Passionate people create exceptional things. At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly solutions. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning 180 countries. For more information please visit www.atlascopcogroup.com