As Field Marketing Manager you will support the Nordics organization in building awareness, create leads and contribute to the Nordic Business Development team to increase the pipeline and increasing sales through external marketing initiatives as well as lead generation.
The role is a key position within the business organization, and you are a part of the Business Development team. You will have an overall responsibility for Nordic marketing activities in all channels to ensure high ROI that support the business goals and generate leads converting into sales success.
The position is based in Stockholm, and you will report to Chief Commercial Officer.
Your main objective is to drive new customer acquisition on the Nordic market. That will include:
- The Growth Marketing organization aligns closely with TP global, regional and local sales to drive the marketing strategy to support pipeline success and facilitate new business revenue growth.
- Develop a strong marketing plan and set goals and strategies to support the overall business plan for Teleperformance.
- Work closely with Business Development to create market awareness for existing and new services
- Develop and implement a clear segmentation, positioning, targeting and differentiation for Teleperformance and ensure that it is supported in all communication channels
- Build and optimize the overall marketing strategy and prioritizations where marketing KPI success is the main objective
- Build and manage a strategy to strengthen Teleperformance brand, attract relevant visitors to website and increase conversion and sales
- Develop and keep up-to date on customer insight
Filed Marketing works very closely with the sales teams (New Business and Existing Clients) and is an integral part of the selling process providing:
- Lead Generation
- Email Marketing
- Social Selling
- Account Based Marketing
- Event Management
- Customized Touchpoints:
- Tailored Presentations,
- Tailored Reports, etc.,
- Tailored Content by Target Groups,
- Vertical and Horizontal Research,
- Competitive & Market Intelligence,
- Account Intelligence,
- Sales & Marketing Funnel Analytics.
- At least 5 years’ experience from a similar position working with B2B in an international company
- Understanding of Teleperformance industry and the technology aspects of the market and competitive landscape
- Experience and deep understanding of digital marketing (SEO, social media, website visit behaviour, lead generation) and proven experience of marketing automation
- Proven analytical skill set to be able to analyse market data and take relevant decisions and make valid priorities
- Able to specify requirement clearly and strong stakeholder management
Educational and other requirements
- University degree: Minimum B.Sc. degree, preferred in Marketing/Business Administration
- Fluent written and spoken Swedish and English, other Nordic languages are an advantage
To succeed in your role, you have a passion for business, marketing and clients. You have a strong business acumen and a visionary mindset with an ability to produce new ideas as well as creative problem-solving skills.
You are analytical with good understanding of numbers and sales and you show financial awareness and good understanding of different KPIs.
You hold strong leadership skills with the proven ability to inspire and motivate and have credibility to operate at all levels whilst can stand up for own opinion and judgment. You possess excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade, negotiate and sell ideas. Furthermore, you are proactive with a strong drive for results and can easily combine strategic thinking with a strong hands-on attitude. Does this sound interesting? Welcome with your application! For more information, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0735-233004. Please note that we don´t receive applications by e-mail due to GDPR.
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. It offers a One Office support services model combining three wide, high-value solution families: customer experience management, back-office services and business process knowledge services.
These end-to-end digital solutions guarantee successful customer interaction and optimized business processes, anchored in a unique, comprehensive high tech, high touch approach. The Group’s over 331,000 employees, based in 80 countries, support billions of interactions every year in over 265 languages and 170 markets. The Nordic region has sites in Sweden (Stockholm and Gothenburg), Denmark (Copenhagen), Norway (Oslo) and Finland (Tampere).
For more information, www.teleperformance.com