About the position
Acquisitions will play a central role in Vimian Groups future strategy. Therefore, the company has decided to recruit an ambitious M&A Analyst with the main objective to support the profitable acquisition driven growth.
As M&A Analyst, you will play an important part in supporting Vimian Groups M&A process and activities. Your day-to-day responsibilities are varied and will include all aspects of the M&A process: screening of target companies, financial modelling, co-ordinating information from advisors, preparing investment presentations and participating in negotiations among other things.
·Assisting in the identification, of and analyzing, new investment opportunities within the Vimian Group.
·Identifying new investment platforms and potential target companies.
· Play an active role throughout the investment process.
· Preparing and analyzing the investment through financial modelling.
· Preparing decision-making and other materials for Group Management and debt providers.
Since Vimian Group is a very transaction intensive company, they can offer a steep learning curve and unparalleled insight into various M&A processes. You will be part of a culture that is characterized by initiative, openness and genuine commitment. The right person will have great opportunities for an exciting future career within group.
Background and experience
· Suitable education, such as M.Sc. degree (finance, technical or legal) or equivalent.
· 1-3 years of experience in corporate finance, private equity or management consulting.
· Strong financial modelling skills (excellent knowledge of Excel in particular)
· Strong written and verbal English.
· A systematic and analytical approach to one’s work with an attention for/to details.
· An ability and initiative to independently resolve issues and problems.
· Have a positive entrepreneurial “can-do attitude” and the willingness and ability to learn quickly.
· A strive to understanding the overall market sentiment and leverage that to identify new investment themes and business cases.
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop and maintain business relationships and networks.
· A genuine interest in business, the financial markets and investments – Vimian is looking for someone with an investor mindset.
Does this sound interesting? In this recruitment process Vimian Group collaborates with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Christian Agneskog, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0) 707 38 71 34, Daniele Terrizzi, email@example.com, +46 (0) 735 23 30 30 or Sara Dilani, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)735 14 46 04. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Vimian group is a global and diversified group of innovation-driven companies with a shared passion for making a positive impact through improving animal health. Together, they put science, technology and our customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do to deliver effective solutions to veterinary professionals, labs and pet owners around the world.
Vimian Group is listed on Nasdaq First North since June 2021.