As Sales Manager you will be part of a small but efficient sales team and focus mainly on new sales. Dynavas focus and goals the next coming years is to double the revenue yearly. In Sweden you will team up with another Sales Manager and together you will develop the business in the Swedish market in close teamwork with the Nordic organization. You will thus not be managing a team. One important part of the assignment is to have close collaboration with operations and HR. The business you do has to be carefully validated with your colleauges to ensure that you deliver a quality service that is sustainable over time. Dynava works in HubSpot and has a well-developed way of working with lead generation in an omnichannel environment.
To be successful in the position, you have a history of new sales positions in large organisations preferably in a contact center environment. You love to turn business opportunities into actual deals, and you know how to get there. You will not be managing a team, but rather focus on new sales and client relations.
You are experienced in prospecting and lead generation as well as solution selling. You are used to complex sales processes and have excellent C-Level communication skills. You know how to involve the rest of the company in your sales processes, such as Operations and HR to ensure a solid solution. Furthermore, you have high capacity and are driven by high set goals as well as have a passion for business development.
Background and experience
- Preferably academic background in sales, marketing, finance or equivalent
- Meritous with a background from the contact center industry
- Strong trackrecord in solution selling based sales
- Fluent in English and Swedish language, Finnish is also nice to have
- Willing to travel throughout the country when needed
- Salesperson at heart with the ability to influence, develop and empower clients and colleagues to achieve objectives through a team approach
- Analytical with the ability to analyze situations and use a systematic approach to find a solution
- Positive and creative approach
- Prestigeless and teamoriented
- Curios and interested in the industry and to share best practises
Is this the next position for you?
In this recruitment process Dynava collaborates with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Ellinor Sledd at Ellinor.firstname.lastname@example.org or Annika Wahlstedt at email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Dynava – Great customer service drives success.
We’ve been providing successful customer service solutions since 1911 so you can rely on us to take care of your customers’ needs promptly and professionally. We manage our client companies’ customer service, technical support, moderation, sales and customer management, as well as telephone exchange. We operate wherever customers are, and serve them by phone, email, web pages and on social media and in chats – whenever and wherever you need us to be. We are able to handle large volumes efficiently and with great quality.We operate in Finland with a team of around 400 professionals. We are part of the Eniro Group, listed on the Nasdag Stockholm Stock Exchange, and employ some 1000 people in the Nordic countries.