Are you ready for the next step in your career? With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, Lantmännen take responsibility from field to fork. We are now looking for an experienced Platform Manager to develop Lantmännen’s Green Web Framework (GWF) as part of Digital Solutions at Lantmännen. In this role you will form a team together with Lantmännen’s brand and marketing functions to support Lantmännen’s businesses optimizing their web presence and develop digital services. Take the opportunity to join Lantmännen, Talent Company of the year, heading for the future.
This is what you will do
- As Platform Manager External Web Services you will be part of the Digital Solutions team at Lantmännen IT which develops and maintains our customer facing platforms including our;
- External Web (which is the area that you will be platform manager for)
- Customer Portal
- Product and Digital Asset Management systems
The scope of your responsibility will cover the external web platform with more than 50 websites including corporate, company and product brand sites such as AXA, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Korvbrödsbagarn and Vaasan to name a few. The role will, together with Group Brand & Marketing, be a center of competence for external web services. This area is a strategically important area where performance, security, scalability and end-user experience are aspects we value deeply.
You will be responsible for the operations of the platform and will project manage several parallel development streams. There will be a number of skilled consultants by your side who you will lead applying an agile mindset in the delivery. You will have a close cooperation with the Product owner at Group Brand & Marketing who set the roadmap that you will deliver on.
Skills & Requirements
This is what you need to succeed
- Proven experience from managing digital projects and DevOps teams
- Proven experience within web and digital services, responsible for all business operations including technical implications, security, integration of new products, and solutions to our offer.
- The ability to manage a large number of parallel projects
- Experience from working with the Optimzly/Episerver product
- A proven in-depth understanding of products and technologies in the digital/web space.
- Preferably an interest in agriculture
- A humble and skilled leader
- A smooth operator. By which we mean: an operator who keeps our technological infrastructure running smoothly and managing the team in such a way that we maximize the output.
- A person who thrive on performance, improvement and business results.
- A person who have a mind of your own, but always think as part of a team and you carry a ‘let-me-do-this-I-can’t-wait’ attitude.
- Comfortable with serving as the primary point of contact for selected vendors and external resources
- Someone with excellent communication skills (Swedish and English), with the ability to engage and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders inside and outside of the organization.
- You share our values – Openness, Holistic view, Drive – and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
What we offer you
We are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy, and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies, and areas of expertise.
We hope so! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible. The recruitment process will include several interviews and psychometric tests, and the final candidate will go through a background check. Considering the current situation and everyone’s well-being, some of the interviews will be conducted over telephone and video.
This recruitment process is conducted by Novare. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact responsible recruiter Charlotta Skogar, email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Lantmännen is an agricultural cooperative and Northern Europe’s leader in agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and food products. Owned by 20,000 Swedish farmers, we have 10,000 employees, operations in over 20 countries and an annual turnover of SEK 50 billion. With grain at the heart of our operations, we refine arable land resources to make farming thrive. Some of our best-known food brands are AXA, Bonjour, Kungsörnen, GoGreen, Gooh, FINN CRISP, Schulstad and Vaasan. Our company is founded on the knowledge and values acquired through generations of farmers. With research, development and operations throughout the value chain, together we take responsibility from field to fork. For more information: www.lantmannen.com