Teleperformance is a global brand driving digital solutions to enhance customer experience and improve efficiency. Our High-Tech & High-Touch strategy is all about balancing technology with empathy. We partner with our clients in managing front-office & back-office customer interactions. Our delivery models include: omnichannel, smart shoring, work@home & multilingual hubs. We assist clients in their digital transformation journey by offering digitally integrated solutions – such as Analytics, Automation, Bots (RPA/RDA) & AI.
You will collaborate with very high skilled and experienced colleagues in Nordics as well as with other global colleagues in the TAP-community. TAPTM is the transformation framework at Teleperformance as well as the organization that deliver and support solutions within Technology, Analytics and Process Excellence (TAP). Globally you will have approximately 2000 TAP-colleagues and 5-6 TAP colleagues in the Nordics.
About the position
As Digital Transformation Manager your overall responsibility is to transform actual data to visible solutions that will help solve real and concrete problems. Digital transformation is an enabler and technology driver, focusing on maximizing business and customer value. Prime focus is optimizing processes to achieve the business goals while maximizing return on investment and customer experience.
You will work closely with leaders across the entire company to generate ideas, support and implementation of high quality, data-driven sustainable customer experience. The internal demand is substantial and increasing, so you will always have challenging opportunities at hand.
You will act as Lead expert in pre-sales opportunities where you identify and define customers need. You will also seek out, develop, and foster external partnerships that could support Teleperformance current and future Innovation strategy.
- Collaborate with local/regional Transformation team members to accelerate the digital transformation journey and intelligently connect Teleperformance, our business partners and customers within an emerging digital landscape.
- Convert Business roadmap per client and create buy-in for the solution vision both internally and with key external partners/clients. Translate product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to stakeholder and executive management.
- Actively participate in development of Teleperformance multi-year Innovation strategy designed to connect, integrate, and digitize decision making and optimize workflows across the company. Be able to articulate both the near- and long-term business value for digital transformation and efforts to be invested.
- Will be the Subject Matter Expert for the Solutions Teleperformance offer. Develop, and when needed, maintain solution details like pricing, training materials, manuals, and positioning strategies (aligned with the business development roadmap for digital transformation).
- Ensure maximum value from Decision Solutions and Analytics Initiatives by managing an integrated portfolio life cycle.
- Develop and foster Proof of Concept’s into client projects, partnering business development as well as with targeted Operations improvements.
To be successful in the position, you need to have a history in transforming actual data and challenges to visible solutions that will help solve real and concrete problems. You have great oral and visual presentation skills that thrills and inspires in opportunities and solutions of digital customer experience.
We also believe you need to have skills and experience in:
- Statistics/BI-analytical skills
- Programming experience in Python, .NET, Core or equivalent
- Experience in RPA/RDA-development and usage in tools as Nexidia, UiPath, Blue Prism, Flow.ai
- DevOps experience (meritorious)
- UX-designer or Design Thinking experience (meritorious)
- Project management experience (ranging from idea generation to finalization/closing)
- Experience for back-office or front-office operations (meritorious)
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt or higher (meritorious)
- Minimum Bachelor or equivalent
- Fluent in English and one Nordic language (preferrable Swedish)
- You need to be a Scandinavian resident
As a person you are innovative, analytical, and performance driven with great problem-solving skills. You just love data, technical solutions and the transformation possibilities that comes with it. You collaborate as easily and gladly with internal stakeholders as well as with external clients. Furthermore, you have high capacity and is driven to work toward high set goals and has a passion for innovation and business development.
Sounds interesting? Welcome with your application!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Charlotta Cedermark at email@example.com or +46 73 523 30 04. Please note that we don´t accept application by e-mail due to GDPR