Lesjöfors is on an exciting growth journey and is now recruiting a Business Development and M&A Manager who wants to make an impact and contribute to strengthening Lesjöfors position as a global spring manufacturer.
Acquisitions are a vital part of Lesjöfors’s growth agenda, allowing them to extend their capabilities and geographic reach. In the coming years Lesjöfors is decisive in accelerating their growth. As Business Developer and M&A Manager you will contribute to and lead Lesjöfors M&A processes, as well as work with group strategy, lead strategic initiatives, conduct market analysis as well as create business cases for prioritized opportunities. The role entails managing many points of contact with companies in the group, owners, potential acquisition companies, and group management.
Lesjöfors has a small and agile group headquarters, and the right candidate will have significant impact on the development of the group.
The role is based at Lesjöfors AB and you will report to Head of M&A and Business Development.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive the M&A agenda together with the Head of M&A and Business Development, assess M&A candidates and lead/participate in potential acquisitions projects. This includes all parts of the M&A process e.g. setting the M&A strategy, identifying and approaching targets, and executing deals.
- Analyze and implement market opportunities defined in the group strategy
- Support and strengthen the group strategy and the group strategy process
- Work within the organization as well as with external partners in executing Business Development projects to enable the company to grow and improve its productivity
- The nature of the work requires interactions with large parts of the organisation and visiting acquisition prospects, so some travel required
Background and experience:
- Academic degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or similar
- 2-4 years’ work experience from a leading strategy consulting firm
- A few years‘ work experience from an industrial role with experience from relevant roles, e.g. corporate Strategy/M&A, Business Development or Corporate Project Management
- Track record of successfully managing or contributing to M&A
- International experience or experience working in an international context
- Excellent written and spoken English and Swedish
As a person we believe that you are business oriented, analytical and collaborative. You are a true problem-solver who thrives in fast-paced and changing environments. You enjoy managing many points of contact and creating engagement with a wide variety of stakeholders. In your work you are highly structured and comfortable with making decisions without having all the answers in place.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today!
Please apply by submitting a CV and a personal letter. In this recruitment process Lesjöfors AB is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld, firstname.lastname@example.org, Taylor Hansson, email@example.com or Isabella Hultberg, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Lesjöfors is an international full-range supplier of standard springs and bespoked springs, wire and strip components. Lesjöfors was established in 1675 and spring manufacturing started in 1852. The group is owned by Beijer Alma, a listed company, and is one of Europe’s leading manufacturer of spring products.
The company’s activities are organized in three areas: strip components, wire forms and aftermarket products for cars and other vehicles. Lesjöfors’ product range has a unique width, and all standard spring items are available as 3D CAD models. Lesjöfors employs 1200 people and has a turnover of over 2.5 BSEK.
Lesjöfors constantly advances its market position through acquisitions and natural growth. At present, the company has manufacturing or sales offices in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Slovakia, Latvia, Korea, China, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico and the US Market.