Infranode was founded in 2013. The first investment was made in 2016 and the two funds have made a total of twelve investments throughout the Nordics. Infranode is an affiliate to Areim, an established Nordic real estate investment manager and investment advisor. The Infranode team of 20+ people have more than 200 years of combined experience of investing and owning infrastructure. They cover the Nordics from offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo.
Infranode is growing and we are now strengthening the finance team with a fund controller. We are looking for someone with a personal drive to bring about change and improvements. You will be pro-active, analytical and pay great attention to details. You will have previous experience as a fund controller and be ready for the next step where you can take ownership for the quality and control of the reporting. You will help drive the implementation of new reporting processes and work closely with the valuation manager and asset management team in relation to both our internal and external reporting.
- Owner of all finance and tax related tasks, excluding valuations for the Infranode funds and its wholly owned subsidiaries including, but not limited to:
- annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- quarterly reports to investors
- drawdown and distribution notices
- annual tax and quarterly VAT returns
- annual regulatory reports to investors and to FI
- Quarterly reports to the board and to the investment committee
- financial controlling and ad hoc reports (both internally and externally)
- Manage & report historical and forecasted performance for the funds, including scenario analysis of the investment portfolio.
- Drive projects to efficiency, transparency, and quality of all internal and external reporting.
You will be supported by our external fund administrators and as the fund controller you will ensure that the service provider delivers to a high quality. You report directly to the CFO and you will work closely with the asset management team, the financial controller of the holding companies and the valuation manager.
As Infranode continues to grow and we hope you will grow with us by sharing your knowledge and expertise with colleagues and by taking on new opportunities and challenges that will come our way.
Profile of requirements
- Background and experience
- Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience, including at least 3 years’ experience as a fund controller.
- Great excel skills. Experience of working with BI-tools and data warehouses is meriting.
- International environment is a plus
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- You are a true team player with excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- You are pro-active, responsible and you enjoy change.
- You are structured, goal oriented and you focus on delivering results and driving value to achieve strategic goals
- You are analytical you focus on attention to details without losing the big picture.
Does this sound interesting? Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process Infranode collaborates with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Christian Agneskog, firstname.lastname@example.org or Louise De Geer, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Infranode is a leading Nordic fund manager that invests in existing and new essential infrastructure in the Nordic region within the energy, transport, digital and social infrastructure sectors. Infranode manages EUR1.7bn across two funds with an investment horizon of 25 years. We create long-term partnerships with both the private and the public sectors that are profitable and sustainable for our society.