Do you want to play an important role in developing the M&A function in a company that is a leading provider of medical supplies and solutions in Europe? OneMed is on an exciting journey with an ambitious M&A agenda and are now recruiting a M&A Associate.
The corporate M&A function is a support function which primary purpose is to support the countries’ in executing their M&A agenda. In addition, the M&A department takes a leading role in exploring new opportunities outside existing markets.
In your role as Associate you will be working closely with the Head of M&A to support in driving the M&A pipeline of OneMed. You will play an important role in developing the M&A work in facilitating the different M&A activities across the group.
The role is based in Stockholm reporting directly to the Head of M&A.
- Work in the corporate M&A team by supporting the M&A function executing in accordance with OneMed’s established M&A process
- Produce various decision material and analysis for the M&A department, the management team and the board
- Monitor, develop and report on the OneMed M&A pipeline
- Perform financial and strategic analysis of potential acquisitions
- Work with developing the M&A infrastructure of OneMed including valuation frameworks, decision material, due diligence frameworks
Background and Experience
- 3-4 years of work experience from advisory role of management consulting, investment banking or financial transaction services
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Law or related field. MBA or Masters degree in Finance is meriting
- Accounting, financial, commercial as well as legal knowledge related to M&A
- Experience in valuating businesses using DCF and other valuation techniques
- Fluent in English and knowledge in German is meriting
As a person, we see that you have excellent analytical skills, are ambitious and can work under pressure. You are business oriented with ability to see the ”big picture” in combination with a sense for details. You have good communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to interact on both operational and strategic levels. Furthermore, you are structured and take own initiatives to make things happen.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter! In this recruitment, OneMed collaborates with Novare Executive Search. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Susanna Wennersten, email@example.com, or Johanna Svensson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
OneMed provides services, support systems and medical supplies to healthcare providers across Europe. We are Europe’s leading partner to the heathcare, and we provide optimization services and medical supplies. OneMed’s portfolio contains over 40,000 products encompassing all the medical supplies that the healthcare provider needs. Caregivers across Europe turn to us for assistance in meeting their patients needs better. With us as a partner they can imporove the health quality, lower the total costs and at the same time improve their results within the environment area and CSR. For more information, visit www.onemed.se.