Do you want to be a driving force in delivering sustainable environmental solutions and creating a better environment for people around the globe? H2GS are on an exciting journey to change the steel industry within its core and are now recruiting a Senior Associate to strengthen their Strategic Procurement Team. Is it you?
As Senior Associate you will work in close collaboration with the Chief Procurement Officer in order to provide analysis and business development for H2GS strategic procurement. You will work with a wide scope which spans across the entire organization. You will create a deep understanding for the business case and contribute to a wide variety of projects in order to strengthen H2GS strategic procurement offering. Examples of project focus areas are, but not limited to, the energy portfolio, logistics, raw materials and capex investments.
The role is based at H2GS headquarters on Riddargatan in Stockholm and you will report to the Chief Procurement Officer.
- Contribute to and lead projects within strategic procurement, including energy, raw materials and large capex investments
- Build long term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate and develop H2GS strategic procurement offerings and ways of working
- Contribute with analysis and solutions for business development from a strategic procurement perspective
- Collaborate with other departments within H2GS in order to create value and meet customer needs
Background and Experience
- An academic degree within engineering or similar
- 4-5 years of previous work experience from a top tier consulting firm or similar
- Experience from industrial companies or industrial projects
- Experience of project management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and a Scandinavian language
As a person we believe that you are solution oriented, curious and driven. You enjoy working in fast paced and changing environments where you quickly have to become an expert within different areas. You are a quick learner who thrives in environments where you have a width in your work and where no week is like the other. You have an analytical and proactive mindset with the ability to collaborate and create engagement with many different stakeholders.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter! In this recruitment process H2 Green Steel is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Viktor Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Anna Malmström, email@example.com or Taylor Hansson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
H2 Green Steel (H2GS) was founded in 2020, aiming to build a large-scale fossil-free steel production in northern Sweden. H2 Green Steel will produce 5 million tons of fossil-free steel by 2030. By doing this, the company will contribute to the decarbonizing of the European steel industry, one of the largest carbon dioxide emitters. H2 Green Steel will establish operations in Boden and Luleå. The founder and largest shareholder is Vargas, which is also co-founder and one of the largest shareholders in Northvolt.