The fast-growing start-up company H2 Green Steel is on the mission to change the steel industry within its core. They are now recruiting a Senior Business Controller who wants to make a real impact and contribute to accelerating the decarbonization of steel production. Is it you?
As Senior Business Controller you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing and innovative organization where your work truly has an impact. Your primary responsibility will be to build H2GS’ controlling function. You will ensure that Best Practices are in place as well as have the overall responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and follow-up. With your strong eye for detail and ability to communicate insights and analysis you will contribute to developing H2GS business and be a key player in the journey towards creating a fossil free steel production.
The role is based at H2GS headquarters on Riddargatan in Stockholm and you will report to the CFO.
- Own the control agenda, including overall responsibility for budget, forecasting, follow-up and analysis
- Develop and implement processes, routines and systems according to Best Practice
- Responsibility for monthly reporting, including follow-up and development of operational and financial KPI:s
- Collaborate and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders on all levels, both internal and external
- Financial analysis and insights to support business and investment decisions
- Initiate, execute and follow-up on projects
Background and Experience
- Academic degree in Finance, Business, Industrial Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working with Business Controlling
- Previous experience of creating budgets, forecasting and follow-up
- Accounting knowledge
- Skilled in MS Office with high levels of IT-maturity
- Experience from an industrial company or environment is an advantage
- Experience from listed companies or from big companies operating in fast paced, international and changing environments is an advantage
- Fluent in English
As a person we believe that you are business oriented, analytical and proactive. You enjoy working in fast paced and changing environments where you can make an impact. You have a positive and humble attitude and the ability to communicate and create engagement with many different stakeholders. You have an eye for detail and are a true team player who contributes with high levels of energy and drive.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter! In this recruitment process H2 Green Steel is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Viktor Karlsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Anna Malmström, email@example.com or Taylor Hansson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
H2 Green Steel (H2GS) was founded in 2020, aiming to build a large-scale fossil-free steel production in northern Sweden. H2 Green Steel will produce 5 million tons of fossil-free steel by 2030. By doing this, the company will contribute to the decarbonizing of the European steel industry, one of the largest carbon dioxide emitters. H2 Green Steel will establish operations in Boden and Luleå. The founder and largest shareholder is Vargas, which is also co-founder and one of the largest shareholders in Northvolt.