On behalf of our customer we are now recruiting a Site Director to a world leading and sustainable supplier of building technology solutions with placement in Uppsala County!
As Site Director, you have full site responsibility and accountability for the plant. In your role you will ensure that the best service is offered to your customers in terms of quality and service while at the same time optimizing the technical performances of the plant through lean manufacturing programs in order to ensure its competitiveness. You will ensure continous improvement processes as well as a culture that encourages operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Primary responsibilities include the daily management and coordination of plant operations including production, environment, health, sustainability, safety, quality, logistics, maintenance and investment, as well as ensuring compliance with labor, health, safety, environmental and corporate policies and regulations. An important dimension in the role is to actively work with continuous motivational people management.
Background and experience
- University degree with a Master level in engineering or equivalent
- A minimum 15 years of experience in a similar role, in production management or the continuous process industry
- Successfully served in a Site/Plant leadership role, preferably in a global environment and within production manufacturing
- Several years operations experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Solid experience driving both change management, operational efficiency and contiunuos improvement
- Strong language skills in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
As a person we believe that you are customer oriented with an entrepreneurial and innovate mindset. You have an agile and proactive approach and enjoy working in a fast paced and changing environment. You are a true team player, a strong and including leader with an open and collaborative mindset.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter! For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld, firstname.lastname@example.org or Taylor Hansson, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.