As Manager Customer Care your mission is to drive commercial excellence and be a key player in ensuring a customer first perspective in Hydroscand.
Your main objective is to implement an in-house sales support function that covers all of Hydroscands sales-channels and touchpoints, with both existing and future customers, in order to accelerate profitable sales growth. This includes the development, planning and implementation of service levels, processes, roles and responsibilities. The goal being to promote and grow customer care and support offerings, e-commerce and other digital solutions as well as after sales support according to the group targets on profitability.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Establish an in-house sales support function, covering all sales channels
- Manage and develop the e-commerce solutions for Sweden and Denmark customer strategic initiatives to reach key objectives (ie. become customers’ preferred choice and increase customer satisfaction)
- Implement the highest possible operational standards in customer interaction and support to the local branches(s), distribution channels and sales colleagues
- Grow the importance of Customer service (incl. After sales) for the overall success of the business
- Work according to the company’s set goals, policies and routines
- Focus on adequate tools and processes to enable right service levels to our customers and ensure support of excellent Key Account Management
- Implement Sales support metrics (define service levels) and track and report on performance and productivity
- Ensure “customer first” focus, influence and drive the customer experience by being more present and create a “pull” effect on the market and work with cost competitiveness
- Operatively support the Customer Care team in their day-to-day work
- Support the Managing Director and the management team with analysis and planning regarding the development of the customer experience to ensure the expected profitable growth
- Support the business with detailed customer service and aftersales analysis and monitoring by sector/product category/competitor and customer/macro trends
- Support group-wide projects and activities as needed
- Have close interaction with colleagues in Sweden, Denmark and in the remaining group
- Lead, coach and develop the Customer Care team consisting of 6 direct reports
- Ensure continuous people development and succession planning
Reports to: MD Sweden / Denmark Travel: Up to 20%, primarily in Sweden/Denmark to further support the local business
Background and experience
- Relevant education, preferably University degree, or experience
- Up to 5 years leadership experience within Customer Care / Service
- Commercial and technical knowledge of complex products intended for professional use
- Experience working with customer focused servicedelivery with multiple distribution channels
- Experience working with process development, continuous improvements and change management
- Developed project management skills
- Good understanding and experience in dealing with different customer channels and product mixes
- Market experience / understanding of the different routes to market and the value of different sales channels
- Understand the market and plan-ahead whilst understanding wider implications of actions
- Strong language skills in Swedish and English
As a person you have developed communicative skills as well as ability to influence people. You have vast experience and capabilities when it comes to leading and coaching teams and have a service- as well as business mindset.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today! Please apply by submitting a CV and a personal letter. In this recruitment process Hydroscand is collaborating with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Helene Sköld, firstname.lastname@example.org or Sardonia Omed, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Hydroscand, an international and family-owned business, provides solutions and services for hoses, fittings and related products through a customer-driven and decentralized organization. Hydroscand are strategically positioned to support their customers’ operations -with operations in 20 countries, more than 240 hose service branches and 140 HoseExpress mobile service units as well as 450 resellers. With over 1400 employees, Hydroscand serves more than 100 000 customers in Europe, Asia and Africa.