Charge Amps was founded in 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden, with the mission of making charging of electrical vehicles easier, smarter, and trendier.
Today, Charge Amps is the go-to company for sustainable and durable electric vehicle charging with iconic design and its products are loved by people across several markets in Europe.
As a result of the development revolution in electrical vehicles, the demand for Green Tech has exploded. We continue to be ambitious and develop cutting-edge EV charging technology growing our passionate, competent team continuously. We are now recruiting to our development organization to secure our future development.
Charge Amps is growing!
We are growing from start-up to scale up and have set ambitious goals for our growth. We are now looking for a QA tester to join us and develop the next generation of charging boxes and challenge the market with even better designs. At Charge-Amps we take pride in our work and we deliver as a team. Quality and sustainability are important to us.
About the role
As a member of our Cloud Platform Team, you will take a leading role in QA work where we are improving one of the most advanced and customer-friendly systems for managing charging of electrical vehicles.
In the role you will:
- Create test plan and organize tests
- Test Cloud and App with manual testing
- Design auto tests for Cloud use cases for new and existing solutions.
- Evaluate test results
- Investigate and solve problems/issues.
- Support other competences when needed
Your competence and experience:
- Experience of software testing
- Experience of automation testing of web-based applications using C#
- Knowledge of automation frameworks
- Experience of CI/CD process
- Excellent co-operations skills
- ISTQB certified (an advantage)
- Skills in Bash, C#
- Database knowledge (SQL)
- Contributes to a learning and helpful environment
- Likes to work in an agile, cross-functional team
- Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering or similar
We believe that you are a humble and structured person who enjoys taking responsibility. You take initiative to solve problems and always try to find the best solutions. You enjoy problem solving and do it happily by collaborating.
What you can expect from us:
- Work with something that people really use and make a difference within the Green Tech industry.
- A great learning environment in a supportive organization.
- Trust and willingness to learn from the experience you bring to the table.
- A high paced environment in a fast-growing company.
Charge Amps is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with additional teams based in Norway, and Denmark. In 2021, Charge Amps will set up more European offices in several countries. The company is headed by CEO Anders Bergtoft and employs a team of around 80. Its investors include Swedbank Robur, Skellefteå Kraft, and OK Ekonomisk förening.
Read more at www.charge-amps.com.
The position is based in our new office in Solna.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. In this recruitment we collaborate with Novare. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Charlotta Skogar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 076-166 48 78.