”At Piab we work with smart tech by creating intelligent solutions, a more efficient production climate, as well as a safer workplace within the world of automation. We provide gripping skills to robots, intelligent flow to materials, and lifting power to humans. We want to improve today’s product and assembly for the better. This ambition is embedded into everything we do. It is in every idea, product, and interaction.”
What you will do:
As an Accounting Manager at Piab, you get the opportunity to work broadly with financial matters, including accounting, tax (incl. transfer pricing), internal control and group accounting. You will work closely with the Head of Group Accounting and interact with the rest of the local Finance Team, regional finance hubs, as well as key stakeholders within the organization. You will be expected to take responsibility of maintaining accounting fiscal control and preparing financial reporting monthly for a group of holding companies. Within your area of responsibility, also includes the transfer pricing policy and to assist the Head of Group Accounting with the group consolidation. The Accounting Manager will also engage in, and support Group Finance improvement projects.
- Be responsible for transfer prices to sister companies under the guidance from Corporate Control
- Conduct internal control activities in the form of yearly self-assessments, with responsibility for accounting and finance controls
- Assist the Head of Group Accounting with the group consolidation and accounting during monthly, quarterly, and annual closing
- Drive efficiency and projects related to accounting and/or finance processes. Take part in building the finance strategy
- Perform general accounting activities such as preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledgers and financial statements like balance sheets, profit and loss statements, capital expenditure and depreciations schedules
- Prepare, record, analyze and report accounting transactions and ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with accepted accounting principles (IFRS) and principles towards local authorities (Swedish GAAP) and Group Management.
- Provide financial support regarding cost centers to Group Management and CFO, including preparing forecast and analyzing actual variations
- Prepare statutory (legal) accounts and financial statements and reports for corporate tax, Swedish & German VAT, and social fees to local authorities
- Monthly closing and reporting of management accounts into the consolidation system (Aaro)
- Act as super user of the ERP system (Jeeves). Provide trainings and make adjustments in the system when needed, together with the Jeeves Finance responsible person
We are looking for:
For this position you need to act with a high level of integrity. You are used to operate in an open and honest way. You are structured, reliable and can handle periods of higher workload. You cooperate well with others and like being part of a team, while being self-motivated and taking full responsibility of your own tasks.
Skills, knowledge, and experience:
- +5 years of work experience from a similar position
- Experience from auditing
- Project management experience and relevant skills are a distinctive advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of Business Administration
- Excellent English and Swedish skills, both verbal and written
- International experience and/or exposure is an advantage
All employees at Piab have a strong hands-on mentality, meaning, exploring, and sharing ideas, working together to make those ideas into a reality, and ultimately committing to our customer success. As the world of automation evolves, so does Piab.
Piab is a Swedish award-winning company and proud to be the recipient of the Brilliant Future Employer of the Year Award 2020 as well as Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award.
Does this sound interesting?
Apply by attaching your CV and cover letter. In this recruitment process Piab collaborates with Novare Search & Selection. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Susanna Wennersten, firstname.lastname@example.org or Cecilia Wilander, email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
Piab is evolving automation through progressive gripping, lifting, and moving solutions and has done so since 1951. We believe in an automated world where no resources are wasted, and no humans are injured. With annual sales of ~1.5 billion SEK, 650 employees and a global presence in more than 100 countries, we help our customers improve their operations for the better on a daily basis. Since 2018, Piab is owned by Patricia Industries, part of Investor AB. www.piab.se
Evolving ourselves. Evolving you. Evolving automation.