Are you an Experienced Management Consultant with a strong interest and experience in public health and EU authorities? Do you possess professional expertise in consulting for EU Institutions and the public sector in Health? If so, BearingPoint Sweden invites you to join our team as an Experienced Management Consultant within EU Authorities.
About the Role
BearingPoint is an established management consulting firm working in various fields such as EU authorities in the field of public health, banking and capital markets and insurance. BearingPoint is specialized in over 10 different industries and work with both the public and private sector. As an Experienced Management Consultant within EU authorities at BearingPoint Sweden, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that contribute to the improvement of public health policies and strategies.
You will work with an ambitious and multidisciplinary team of colleagues, and you will have access to experts throughout our international community of consultants. Your professional and personal growth will be supported by a Development Manager, and we arrange lots of trainings and fun social events. All while learning other exciting aspects of being a consultant at BearingPoint.
We are looking for an Experienced management consultant that have the interest and experience in public health and with EU authorities. We think you have professional experience in consulting for the EU Institutions and public sector in Health including experience of their functioning, main policy directions, organisational characteristics, and its main processes.
We think you have
- 4+ years experience in consulting delivering projects and developing business, preferably in one or several of the following areas:
- Strategic and Operational Management
- Integrated Management System
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Performance Management
- Change management
- Data & Analytics
- A relevant master’s degree with excellent academic record, preferably with a business and/or technical focus
- Strong business development /client management
- Strong analytical skills, and business understanding
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Experience from managing and writing proposals in English
- Knowledge in Microsoft Tools to aid day-to-day business activities: Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project etc.
- You have excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English (spoken and written) and you are comfortable in an international environment and a willingness to travel.
The right candidate has a consultative mindset as well as good communication and problem-solving skills. We hope you are a true team player, as we believe in collaboration, and working in teams is an essential part of our culture. Positive solution-oriented attitude and curiosity to learn will take you far in this role.
What we offer
Bearingpoint is a great place to work. We can offer you the opportunity to work for a company with a global reach and a unique culture that allows everyone to reach their highest potential. We also offer team-specific competency development opportunities and employee benefits such as:
- Professional and personal growth, supported by your development manager.
- An international, dynamic, and inspiring work environment.
- Talented, easy-to-work-with professionals working together with you in multidisciplinary teams.
- A steep learning curve in client-facing roles with a high impact on the business performance of our clients.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including but not limited to an occupational pension, health insurance, health care allowance, and flexible working hours.
- Competency development opportunities such as our First 1000-day program and other Nordic & Firm-wide training.
- An annual curriculum of various social events and sports activities.
If this sounds interesting, then we would be happy to receive an application (CV and personal letter) from you. Please don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the role. The interviews will be held continuously.