Are you a curious supply chain professional in the beginning of your career or just finished your studies and are looking for a challenge? Then it may be you we are looking for for the role as Supply Chain Jr. Planner at the Naphthenics Supply Chain department at Nynas! This is a temporary assignment via Novare Interim & Recruitment and a great opportunity for the right person.
About the position
As a Supply Chain Jr. Planner, your main responsibility will be to assist and provide backup for other Supply Chain Planners as needed during peak and vacation periods to ensure no Supply Chain disruptions. In this role you will work in close cooperation with a great variety of both internal and external stakeholders and you will report to the Head of Supply Chain EMEA.
Your work tasks include, but are not be limited to:
- Follow-up operational deviations including root cause analysis with recommendation of appropriate actions to ensure we learn from every issue.
- Provide monthly input to the Strategic and Corporate Supply Chain Planning department such as sales forecast, global inventory levels per location, goods in transit, shipping plan, etc in order to enable a proper long-term strategic planning.
- Maintain proper setup and data integrity of different databases and tools including a time-phased purchase plan.
- Track and report monthly KPI’s.
- Assist with monthly stock reconciliation.
- Participate on cross-functional project teams as assigned/needed.
To succeed in this role, you need to be solution-oriented, have a customer-oriented and problem-solving approach and an analytical mind with an eye for details. You are well organised, structured and are able to prioritise your work effectively. You also have a strong desire to learn by asking many questions and seeking answers, and you are motivated when you get the chance to take your own initiatives and are not afraid of working in a past-pace operational environment.
For this position your personal qualities will be key, but we believe that the successful candidate:
- Hold an MSc in the field of logistics, economics, engineering.
- Have good knowledge of Excel.
- Possess strong analytical skills and are able to make meaning out of data.
- Have strong cross-functional business acumen.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as this is the corporate language.
In return, we can offer you a position in an international setting with possibilities to grow, make an impact within Nynas and work closely with proactive, fun and dedicated colleagues within the Supply Chain team and all around the world.
Scope: Full time, 100%
Employer: Novare Interim & Recruitment – temporary consulting assignment 6 months with the possibility of employment at Nynas thereafter