About the role
As Sales Area Manager for Scandinavia you will be responsible to actively sell our clients product portfolio in Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden with a clear goal to manage and significantly improve business with existing & new clients. Strategically you will be supported by the General Manager to develop sales- and marketing plans to ensure that expansion plans are achieved. Operationally you will be supported by a sales assistant to keep you focused on your core tasks.
- Acquire new clients, perform sales promotions, calculate, and generate offers and work on tender texts
- Negotiate projects & prices with (potential) clients and by doing so secure additional business
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product/outcome
- Fully utilize the CRM-system & achieve agreed sales targets and meet relevant KPIs
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, who is used to and likes working independently, is a self-starter, with a hands-on mentality and an openness for new tasks. To be successful in this role you have great customer facing- & communication skills and you are a team player. In addition, you are a strategic thinker with the ability to establish partnerships all over Scandinavia.
- Several years of experience from leading business development and sales in B2B, both strategically and operationally
- High track record in selling security products & solutions
- Passionate about Technologies, Software, and Solutions
- Fluent in English and one or more Scandinavian languages, preferably Swedish
- Enjoys being on extensive business travels all over Scandinavia