Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Are you structured, well organized but also flexible and able to adapt quickly to changes? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for!
About the role
Trustly is growing as a fast pace and we are keen to bring more people on board. To ensure our high standards of execution within the Payroll function, we are now looking for a committed Payroll Assistant to join a fast-growing company where you will get the opportunity to develop and improve our payroll department together with your colleagues. You will be located at our Stockholm office and as a Payroll Assistant at Trustly you will coordinate salaries across Europe towards our external payroll suppliers and manage Swedish salaries. To be successful in this role you need to appreciate a dynamic environment and be able to meet tight deadlines. You will report to the Payroll Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Update payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, occupational pension and job title and department transfers.
- Process and coordinate payroll for small business entities within the group, Swedish and international companies i.e. UK, Germany, Finland, Spain, and Switzerland.
- Respond to all queries from employees, managers, and authorities.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects within payroll and priorities at the same time.
Who are we looking for?
You are positive, flexible, and proactive, with a “can-do” attitude. You find it exciting, challenging and rewarding to successfully solve problems as part of your everyday job. You are service minded in your approach, show professionalism and organized within your work. It’s good to have a flexible approach to work and be able to adapt to an ever-changing environment. You should enjoy working independently and be confident in your capabilities to take responsibility. As a supplement to these personal qualifications, you must also accommodate the following professional requirements:
- Obtained education in payroll from University/KY/YH.
- Minimum of 1-2 years vocational experience within payroll.
- Experience from processing payroll for several companies per month.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
- System oriented.
- Good MS Excel skills.
What we offer
As a Payroll Assistant you will get a varied job. You will be part of a wonderful team with a joint focus on the continuous development of Trustly. As you become part of a growing company you will be given good development opportunities and the opportunity to influence your own work. Furthermore, we are a modern and friendly workplace that values work-life balance, teamwork, and the importance of having fun at work.
Location: HQ is in Stockholm
Position type: Full time, 100%
Do you want to be part of our team? Then we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible! Please email responsible recruiter, Louise Eriksson Hellstrand, with any questions regarding the role: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications through email.
We are looking forward to your application!