Do you enjoy being the one holding it all together? Are you structured, well organized but also flexible and able to adapt quickly to changes? Then a role as a Management Assistant could be something for you!
About the role
Internationella Engelska Skolan is growing and is now looking for you to be a part of an international environment, in this new role. The Management Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the management team, the board as well as handling the organization’s office operations. This position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and discretion. You will report to the CEO.
Your tasks will include:
- Coordinate management team meetings, other general meetings and assist with staff events.
- Support the management team with conference planning, arrangements and associated travel logistics.
- Support management team members with training arrangements, for leaders and other staff.
- Support the management team with travel arrangements, basic analysis and occasionally presentation material.
- Provide support to the board – arrange and handle all logistics for board meetings and any associated travel.
- Overall responsibility for a well-functioning office environment, including the reception and office telephones
- First point of contact for landlord, office suppliers and responsible for procurement of office material.
Who are we looking for?
You are positive, flexible, and proactive, with a “can-do” attitude. You find it exciting, challenging and rewarding to successfully solve problems as part of your everyday job. You are service minded in your approach, show professionalism and discretion. One key factor for succeeding in the role is the sense of responsibility that you have for the tasks and the ability to prioritize among them. Further, you need to have a passion for education and strong verbal- and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is something we will value highly. The role also requires a high degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including board members, management, employees, parents and other external stakeholders.
- Significant management support experience.
- Experience from supporting different stakeholders at senior level.
- Experience from communicating at various levels in an international context, representing management.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, preferably with international experience.
Location: HQ is located in Täby
Position type: Full time
Do you want to be part of our team? This is a perfect opportunity for you who strive to make a change with engaged colleagues! Apply now!