Are you an ambitious and highly driven HRBP who wants to take the next step in your career? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for! Livekindly is embarking on a unique journey to transforming our global food system and is now looking to hire a Nordic HR Manager!
About Livekindly Collective
Livekindly Collective is a collective of heritage and startup brands and is on track to become one of the world’s largest plant-based food companies. Under the leadership of founders, entrepreneurs and global leaders, our mission is to make a plant-based living the new norm by creating delicious and nutritious food, without the need for animals or the depletion of natural resources. Join us on our journey to inspire change in the world by bringing kindness where it belongs: to your plate!
About the role
In the position as HR-manager for Livekindly Nordics, you will take immediate responsibility for the execution of a broad range of HR operations in a purpose driven and fast changing startup environment where internal HR processes, policies and practices for the Livekindly Collective are still being integrated and developed. In this role, the HR-manager will provide measurable value to the business and the plant we support. You will work close together with the Head of HR Europe.
The successful candidate will have the ability to resolve HR matters with minimal supervision, think creative and will possess a solution-oriented mindset. You will be proactive, a quick learner, will be able to embed yourself into the business seamlessly and will easily collaborate with colleagues in the business, the plant, and the European HR function. Since we are located in Stockholm and have our production in Mjölby you have to be able to travel at times.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Transition of contracts to LKC and creation of contracts/role descriptions.
- Handling negotiations and work with the trade unions.
- General integration of LKC policies and procedures e.g. adaptation of expenses, travel, holiday, health & safety, well-being.
- Support both co-workers and management.
- Proactively building the new culture.
- Supporting on internal communication.
- Manage contracts with temporary workers and providers, as per company practices and country-legislation.
Who are we looking for?
As you will ache yourself in the HR area in the Nordics, it is important that you have an experience that you can lean on. You have colleagues and a manager in Europe, but when it comes to responsibility for Sweden, you must be the driving force and also be the expert on various issues.
As a person, you have a collaborative mindset and a strong drive to create a positive work environment. You bring joy and positive energy with you to work and balance that well with maturity and a professional approach to everything that you do.
You have the ability to move from strategic to tactical quickly in order to achieve objectives. You have a true passion for driving change and development in a growing multi-cultural environment and you have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
You have strong coaching and advisory skills and the confidence to use them while also demonstrating responsiveness, empathy, and solution orientation. You are passionate about providing HR solutions that add value to the business and you like to drive continuous process improvement.
We believe the right candidate has:
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in a HR-related field, ideally also in a production environment.
- Ability to understand and execute business strategy and goals, working as an equal and valued member of a leadership team.
- Understanding of Human Resources laber law in Sweden and a knowledge in legal compliance requirements in the Nordics region.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or equivalent experience.
- Speak and write excellent Swedish and English.
Position type: Full time, 100%
Is this your next challenge? Then we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible! Please email responsible recruiter, Louise Eriksson Hellstrand, with any questions regarding the role to email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications through email.
We are looking forward to your application!