Miele AB är leverantör av vitvaror och inbyggnadsprodukter för kök i premiumsegmentet. Företaget levererar även produkter för professionell användning inom områdena kommersiell tvätt och disk, laboratorie-, dental- och medicinteknik (Miele Professional). Miele finns idag representerat med dotterbolag i nästan 50 länder/regioner och via importörer på ytterligare 50 marknader.
Novare Interim & Recruitment is looking for someone who wants to be part of Miele in the role of HR Operations Manager. You get to work at a local and Nordic level in a new unit within HR with a focus on HR administration. There are three main areas of responsibility: running HR Operations, providing HR Service and be the driving force behind continuous improvements as related to HR.
About the role
In the role of HR Operations Manager, you will be responsible for building up the new HR Operations unit, which includes leading a team and supervising the development of the Nordic branch. The overarching goal is to implement new processes and systems while managing the daily and ongoing work. You hold a central role within the company with a focus on both development and administrative work.
You will provide support to the HR function by questioning, leading, challenging, and being responsible for a wide range of tasks, change management, and other ad-hoc related tasks. The HR Operations unit will be the first point of contact for managers and employees when it comes to HR administration/questions. As you will be working a lot with colleagues in the other Nordic countries as well as responsible for operationally leading people in other Nordic countries it is important that you feel comfortable working virtually.
You will be reporting to the HR director for the Nordic region and be part of the HR management group, which consists of a Head of HR from each country, including the Baltics. Furthermore, you will lead the HR Operations team which will consist of 2 resources in addition to the HR Operations manager.
The work will be based out of either Stockholm or Vantaa depending on your location.
- Manage payroll and time- & expense administration, administer salary revision/adjustment and reward, bonus & recognition programs. Request and check information and documentation from Miele’s payroll partner.
- Administer contracts.
- Answer questions from managers and employees related to HR.
- Manage recruitment administration.
- Keep organizational charts, employee data and scorecards up to date.
- Manage intranet communication throughout the Nordic region.
- Deliver standard HR-related reports on a regular basis to the organization and to relevant external parties such as e.g. authorities.
- Drive organizational learning and contribute to employees’ self-help skills by systematically working through a case/errand management system as well as publishing Q&As available to managers and employees.
- Together with the Nordic HR Team define, implement and continuously improve HR processes, practices, and tools in the Nordics and then implement relevant parts of these in the HR Operations in accordance with global, Nordic and local standards.
You enjoy working with personnel development and administration. We value strong commitment and the drive to get things done. You can skilfully prioritize while planning, and humble, and you are clear in your communication. You want to understand the nature of the business, have a great interest in leadership, communication, and the ability to challenge, question, and make demands as necessary. You should not hesitate to take the initiative and should take full responsibility for all your duties.
For this position, you need to have a degree in HR or similar relevant qualifications. Previous experience in running and developing HR work which includes system implementation, HR administration (Workday/Oracle or similar), and payroll management. Furthermore, we see that you’ve been working with supporting Managers in a matrix-based organization. To succeed you need to be able to speak and write fluently in Swedish, English. We see it as merit if you are able to communicate in Finnish.
Are you interested in this role?
If you are interested in the position, we recommend that you send in your application as soon as possible, as selection takes place continuously. Note that we do not accept applications via email due to GDPR regulations, therefore apply via the link in the ad. If, however, you have questions or concerns about the service, please contact Parisa Meidanipour at firstname.lastname@example.org.