Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Do you have experience of working as a Business Controller or in a similar analytical role? Do you want to be a part of a company who constantly challenges themselves and creates the foundations that the new world of finance will be built on? Then you may be the perfect fit for the Business Controller at Tink!
About the role
As a Business Controller you will be part of an ambitious team that leads, defines and drives business reporting and business intelligence at Tink. We are responsible for financial planning and modeling to help our management team and business leaders to make sound, informed strategic decisions. We do this through providing insights and reports containing financial data paired with operational KPIs and metrics.
You will operate broadly and be part of a variety of activities, including but not limited to:
- Analyze Tink’s P&L combined with operational KPIs.
- Support, own and drive the annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting routine.
- Establish and enhance processes related to reporting and routines.
- Develop and build business cases, e.g. a project to launch a new product or enter a new market.
- Revenue projections on an individual customer-basis (deal modelling)
- Support the organization by managing other financial ad-hoc projects.
What we look for
In order to be successful in this role you will likely have a high analytical ability and a genuine interest of the driving forces of business results. You are well organized with strong communication skills and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take ownership over your tasks and work independently, with a strong sense of urgency of what needs to be prioritized. Furthermore, you are a problem solver with a positive attitude that always finds a way to move forward.
Ideally you have the following profile and skills:
- A passion for numbers and a few years of experience from working in a similar analytical role where you have analyzed and presented financial data (e.g. business controller, transaction services, M&A advisory, strategy consultant etc.).
- Advanced user in Excel/Google sheets and comfortable in presentation tools (e.g. Powerpoint).
- A true team player who actively engages and communicates clearly with stakeholders at all levels across the organization.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbal.
- A degree within Business Administration, Finance or similar.
Ready to join? Apply today!
For questions, please contact Sarah Arvidsson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail with reference to GDPR.