Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Do you want to work in an environment filled with skilled and creative colleagues? Do you have a few years experience in accounting or auditing, either from a finance function or consultant role? Then you may be the new Group Accountant we are looking for Tink!
About the role
As a Group Accountant at Tink you will be responsible for the monthly closing schedule for group companies including planning, preparations, and alignments, such as keeping track of red days. Furthermore, you will manage the monthly closing processes for the subsidiaries with support from financial control. You would be the first point of contact for the subsidiaries and local accounting firms as well as responsible for establishing and building relationships in each country.
You will be part of a growing finance function, reporting to the Head of Accounting & Financial Control.
The role also includes:
- Cooperation with financial control around monthly reports and support in group-related matters and/or processes.
- Responsible for review and ensuring good quality of the subsidiaries’ balance sheet reconciliation.
- Responsible for Intercompany transactions, bookings and reconciliations from a group and parent company perspective.
- Book, follow up and review Transfer Pricing as part of IC transactions.
- Responsible for salaries in collaboration with HR, overview from an accounting perspective and e.g., handle manual bookings, and reviews.
- Overall responsibility for finding synergies and common processes for all subsidiaries including reviewing and updating.
To thrive in this position you should be a communicative, social and relationship-building person. Detailed oriented and self-sufficient with a strong ability to plan and structure your time and work. You can focus on details but also zoom out and see possibilities from an overall perspective. Furthermore, you are eager to always search for solutions to the problems you encounter.
- A degree within Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- +2 years experience in accounting or auditing, either from an in house finance function or in a consultant role.
- Experience from having worked in a group environment with several subsidiaries.
- Experience from a complex and dynamic environment.
- Professional user of MS Excel and Office.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbal.
Ready to join? Apply today!
For questions, please contact Kristin Högdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail with reference to GDPR.