Tink was founded in 2012, and a decade later became part of Visa in 2022. Tink was created with the aim of changing the banking industry for the better. We have built Europe’s most robust open banking platform – with the broadest, deepest connectivity and powerful services that create value out of the financial data. We offer the tools that allow anyone – from big banks and fintechs to startups – to build the future of financial services across Europe.
Do you have a solid background of working with accounting, consolidation and financial management? Do you want to be a part of a company that will continue to be at the forefront of the world of financial services? We are now looking for a Group Financial Controller to Tink!
About the role
As Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for group consolidation and reporting where you will be the consolidation expert in the finance team. The Group Financial Controller role is a new role at Tink where you’ll get an opportunity to form and set the future agenda. You will lead the monthly close process and reporting including schedule tasks, follow-up so that deadlines are met and financial reporting is delivered.
You will be part of a growing finance function, reporting to the Head of Accounting & Financial Control.
The role also includes:
- Take lead in evaluation and implementation of a consolidation system.
- Overall responsibility for structure and mapping Group Chart of accounts (CoA) for Tink Group in accordance with Swedish reporting requirements.
- Responsibility for reconciliations and adjustments for regulatory purposes in reporting, primarily Swedish GAAP against US GAAP.
- Support the accounting team in day to day complex accounting issues.
- Work closely with tax on all tax matters relevant to accounting and control.
To succeed in this role you should be a structured person with high attention to detail working toward great quality. You need to switch between detail to a holistic focus working with different kinds of data and stakeholders, frequently at the same time. We are looking for a collaborative person with amazing communicational skills yet composed and calm under pressure, who thrive in working at a fast pace and changing environment.
- A degree within Business Administration, Accounting or Finance.
- +3 years experience in accounting, consolidation, financial management.
- Worked with complex accounting issues and at least 1 year of experience in consolidation.
- Strong knowledge in K3.
- High confidence in the entire accounting process to be able to act independently and also distribute work.
- Professional user of MS Excel and Office.
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbal.
- Experience from, or an interest in audit is a plus.
- Knowledge in IFRS or US GAAP is meritorious.
Ready to join? Apply today!
For questions, please contact Kristin Högdahl at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail with reference to GDPR.