GoFrendly is a digital community for women who want to add more to their social life. In GoFrendly we celebrate the diversity of our community and individuality of each of our members. We’re a space where all different personalities come together in perfect harmony connecting around shared interests. The reasons for wanting to expand ones social circle can be many and that is exactly what makes our community so wonderful.
Head of Growth to GoFrendly
Do you want to get on board when the fastest growing platform company in the Nordics accelerate to the next level? Are you a fearless ”doer” who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial context? Can you set up a roadmap from a blank paper to achieve your KPI:s? Then, take this great chance to become GoFrendly’s new Head of Growth!
GoFrendly is leveling up into a significant expansion and will continue to scale up in the coming years. The company is at an early stage, and together with the new CEO and strong investors, GoFrendly has enormous potential for continued growth in Sweden and internationally.
About the role
GoFrendly is now looking for an innately strategic, results-oriented Head of Growth who can help unlock the next stage of hypergrowth for GoFrendly. As success factors in this role, we see that the candidate needs to have impeccable analytical skills paired with a strong creative mind, the ability to develop and launch scalable processes and campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention and further elevate GoFrendly’s brand and reputation. This person is a strategic thinker who can translate both quantitative and qualitative data into cohesive marketing strategies. An ideal candidate is passionate about GoFrendly’s brand and eager to elevate it to the next level.
You will analyze commercial growth, from customer journey and branding to conversion, reactivation, and follow-up. You will have a given place in the company’s management team and have an excellent opportunity to be involved and influence and have a close collaboration with the company’s CEO.
- Direct ownership of all aspects of the company’s marketing initiatives & community growth, including brand, creative, product marketing, content marketing, communications/PR, events, insights, and analytics.
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, mid-term lead generation & nurturing, and quick wins to achieve targets.
- Using data and analytics for decision-making, measuring marketing effectiveness, and creating a structured experimentation culture and iteration drive growth.
- Drive brand awareness and market recognition and ensure consistent messaging that aligns with the brand.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in growth at a fast-paced, high-growth start-up/scale-up
- Ability to set and prioritize goals
- Business interest and a good understanding of the whole of a company
- Experience acquiring and engaging a Gen Z user base with deep insights into a younger demographic.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results across all parts of the user journey and at all funnel levels.
- You have experience rigorously testing and scaling new paid and unpaid marketing channels from the ground up
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ability to creatively think and hustle to achieve goals
- Strategic thinker that can roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Confidence to work within a dynamic environment when priorities and tactics change rapidly and adapt quickly.
Good to have:
- Experience of working in a scale-up environment.
- Experience of working in a cross-border team.
- Experience in expansion growth strategies.
- CRM experience of both Acquisition and Retention.
The workplace for the position is at GoFrendlys Headoffice at Kunggatan and you will report to CEO.
Welcome with your application!
If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Sarah Arvidsson email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications by email due to GDPR.