There was a time in our history when all people knew Dyson for was vacuums. But what began with one man and one idea inside a coach house in Wiltshire, has since transformed into an 15,000-strong global technology company spanning multiple product categories and more than 70 countries around the world. But the transformation of Dyson is far from over. Our technology pipeline stretches 25 years into the future and will see more new product categories emerge. Dyson’s place in the connected world sits at the heart of our strategy – our future is increasingly cantered on digital technologies that are intelligent and connected. Critical to this transformation and growth agenda is our EMEA Supply Chain team. Our European markets have grown significantly in recent years, both in terms of volume but also in terms of the channels we sell our products. Dyson has an ambitious target to grow our direct-to-consumer channel, to enable this growth our supply chain needs to transform and deliver our products in a competitive supply chain environment everyday every hour.
Are you a person who likes to challenge the existing? Dyson machines work differently from others, and so do Dyson’s employees. At Dyson, you are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention, and be unafraid to make mistakes. We are now looking for a Nordics Repair Operations Manager, offering you the exciting opportunity to be part of Dysons growing journey.
About the Role
This position is responsible for driving the performance and managing the day-to-day repair operations of the assigned Nordics markets for all products’ categories. As Dysons Nordics Repair Operations Manager you are the single point of contact representing aftersales in assigned markets and assume the full end-to-end ownership of the repair operations, encompassing process, systems, and vendor management. You will also be deployed in any Global/European projects and assignments.
You report to the Global Aftersales Director, based in Singapore. You will also be traveling within EMEA for this role.
When joining Dyson, you you will apart from joinig a great team get the benefit of a discretionary bonus, pension scheme, 30 days holiday, health allowance, private health insurance, as well as a Dyson discount.
· Ensure management & execution of Aftermarket repair operation in the assigned EMEA markets for all product categories in accordance with Dyson Service Quality Standards, legal, and health and safety compliance within all scope of repair activities
· Represent the Aftersales department and lead monthly business reviews with the market leadership team
· Manage third party provider selection, contractual terms and establish effective and collaborative service partner relationships
· Develop and implement an innovation roadmap that drives Dyson service environments toward cost optimisation, developing a suite of aftersales services to support owners who are at different stages of the product lifecycle and working with markets to ensure effective execution
· Ensure key engagement with multiple stakeholders to support Dyson’s Owner experience at all touch points of the repair process. Establishing partnerships with the group and market cross functional functions
· Ensure operational readiness to ensure successful New Product launches
· Accountable for driving repair performance, from customer satisfaction, speed, and quality of repair, cost-to-serve and exchanges using the balance scorecard performance framework
· Provide feedback and recommendations to drive operational and service excellence
· Responsible for providing repair and spares forecast and drive spares fulfillment to maximize repairability and reduce exchanges
· Accountable for raising PO and invoices, monitor credit and account payable
· Manage and resolve customer complaints in collaboration with the contact centre and other relevant teams
· Responsible for all system deployment and changes in market
· Foster a sense of teamwork throughout the organization
We are looking for someone with >5 years of experience in Service repair operations environment, as well as strong commercial and perational orientation. You have a bachelor’s degree in an engineering field that is related, electronics/hardware engineers. Further you have proven vendor management experience as well as outstanding organization skills and attention to detail. To succeed in the role, you also have experience in working independently and leading projects, and you have exceptional interpersonal, communication and conflict management skills to manage a diverse group of stakeholders. We also believe that you are team oriented with a great ability to work across countries, that you can meet deadlines, are proficient in computer skills, and that you are fluent in supported market nativ language and English.
We review applications regularly, so don’t wait, Apply here!
For questions, please contact Johanna Richardsson at Johanna.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail because of data protection under GDPR.
We look forward to reading your application!