DBT grundades 2017 med ambition om att skapa bättre tillväxtförutsättningar för Sveriges små och medelstora företag. DBT har byggt upp en unik position inom tillväxtfinansiering till små och medelstora företag starkt drivet av plattformen som möjliggör skräddarsydd och skalbar finansiering. DBT har lånat ut mer än 2 miljarder kronor till växande små och medelstora företag. Nyligen stängde DBT en finansieringsrunda på 200 mijoner kronor för att accelerera den egna tillväxten. Investmentbolaget Öresund ledde rundan tillsammans med Öhman AB som ägs av familjen Dinkelspiel (också huvudägare i Nordnet). Pengarna ska användas för att växa teamet, stärka marknadspositionen samt vidareutveckla DBTs plattform.
Do you have a passion for numbers and experience of working with financial analysis, budgeting, and reporting? Do you want to be a part of a fast-paced and dynamic environment and play a vital role in shaping the financial strategies? Then you may be the perfect fit as FP&A Specialist at DBT!
About the role
As FP&A Specialist you will be responsible for strategic and financial planning, budgeting and reporting. Your expertise will be the cornerstone in shaping our financial trajectory and be linked to DBTs objective and key result (OKR) process. Your initial focus will be to set the overall KPI framework together with management that will support the OKR process and our future growth journey. You will also be responsible to set up, communicate and execute a monthly budget monitoring process across all departments. Further on you will initiate a project of developing and automating current reporting structures and formats.
The role will function as a central hub between primarily the Finance- and Credit team in daily tasks and analysis. You will collaborate closely with the CFO and Head of Credits to design and implement liquidity management strategies, maintain capital adequacy and optimal cash flow management. You will report to the CFO and be part of the finance team.
Selection of key responsibilities:
- Lead the integration of the annual budget process with the OKR process, ensuring alignment between initiatives, KPIs and strategic objectives.
- Lead scenario initiatives, developing strategies that steer the company effectively through various business cycles.
- Produce insightful, data-backed reports that describe and illustrate our growth story and financial journey.
- Be responsible for both internal and external reporting to investors and key stakeholders.
- Superuser of Aura (core banking platform).
Who are we looking for?
In order to be successful in this role you should have a high analytical ability and a passion for numbers. You are well organized with strong communication skills and you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high degree of collaboration across departments. Furthermore, you are a problem solver with a positive attitude that always finds a way to move forward and you take ownership over your daily work and can also work independently, with a strong sense of urgency of what needs to be prioritized.
What we believe you’ll bring:
- Academic degree in Business, Finance or Economics.
- At least 3 years of experience from working in a similar analytical role where you have analyzed and presented large financial data sets (e.g. business controller, financial analyst or similar).
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbally.
- Advanced user in MS Office and especially Excel.
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply already today, we will be interviewing continuously. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. For questions, please contact Kristin Högdahl. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail because of data protection under GDPR.