DBT grundades 2017 med ambition om att skapa bättre tillväxtförutsättningar för Sveriges små och medelstora företag. DBT har byggt upp en unik position inom tillväxtfinansiering till små och medelstora företag starkt drivet av plattformen som möjliggör skräddarsydd och skalbar finansiering. DBT har lånat ut mer än 2 miljarder kronor till växande små och medelstora företag. Nyligen stängde DBT en finansieringsrunda på 200 mijoner kronor för att accelerera den egna tillväxten. Investmentbolaget Öresund ledde rundan tillsammans med Öhman AB som ägs av familjen Dinkelspiel (också huvudägare i Nordnet). Pengarna ska användas för att växa teamet, stärka marknadspositionen samt vidareutveckla DBTs plattform.
Are you ready for a key role within Credit Administration at a growing SME lender? Do you flourish in a cooperative setting, strive to be an active part of enhancing processes and settle with nothing but perfection? If so, this is an exciting career opportunity to join an ambitious, friendly and business-focused Credit Team.
DBT was created with the ambition to enable growth for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs. Backed by strong investors, we are on a mission to build the next generation SME lender. We are now looking for a business oriented Credit Administrator with the ambition to take DBT to new heights. Join our mission to offer SMEs the financing they need and deserve!
About the role
With DBT experiencing rapid growth and understanding flawless documentation and records keeping, supported via stellar processes, are key cornerstones to succeed. You’ll have a unique opportunity to tailor and refine the role within your primary responsibilities as listed below.
The Credit Administrator plays a crucial role in maintaining the efficiency and compliance of credit-related administrative tasks, contributing to the overall success of the lending operations. As part of the Credit Team you will be in close co-operation with key internal stakeholders within Legal, Finance, Tech and Growth.
- Documentation Management and validation: Oversee the collection, organization, and maintenance of physical and digital credit-related documentation. Ensure processes around quality assurance regarding required documentation / securities related to Loans is complete and accurate.
- Record-keeping: Maintain records of credit applications, approvals, and disbursements. Update and manage databases/systems with accurate information emphasizing efficiency, traceability at all times.
- Process Enhancement: Identify opportunities to streamline and improve credit-related processes. Work on enhancing the efficiency of credit related workflows within DBT, including co-operation with for example Legal, Tech, Finance and Growth.
- Communication and Coordination: Act as a liaison between the credit team and other departments within the organization as well as borrowers and external parties regarding Loan administrative related requirements.
Who are we looking for?
At DBT, we believe in the power of the team and individuals who align with our mindset and values: We are better together, we think big and start small, we look beyond the numbers, we are ahead of the curve and finally, we exceed expectations. You perform best in growing, fast-changing, and dynamic environments. Strong organizational skills are highly valued, and we encourage candidates who thrive in a collaborative environment and can contribute to a positive team dynamic. You have a strong affinity for administrative tasks, demonstrate a business mindset that embrace change yet with high integrity and pride in not allowing shortcuts.
What we believe you will bring:
- Work experience within credit Administration or Back office of Bank or specialized lender
- Previous experience in a scale-up environment is a plus
- Relevant education is advantageous
- Excellent command of both Swedish and English in all forms of communication
- Attitude and willingness to take ownership of existing processes
- Self starter when it comes to push through improvement in processes·
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply already today, we will be interviewing continuously. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. For questions, please contact Sarah Arvidsson. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail because of data protection under GDPR.