DBT grundades 2017 med ambition om att skapa bättre tillväxtförutsättningar för Sveriges små och medelstora företag. DBT har byggt upp en unik position inom tillväxtfinansiering till små och medelstora företag starkt drivet av plattformen som möjliggör skräddarsydd och skalbar finansiering. DBT har lånat ut mer än 1 miljard kronor till växande små och medelstora företag. Nyligen stängde DBT en finansieringsrunda på 200 mijoner kronor för att accelerera den egna tillväxten. Investmentbolaget Öresund ledde rundan tillsammans med Öhman AB som ägs av familjen Dinkelspiel (också huvudägare i Nordnet). Pengarna ska användas för att växa teamet, stärka marknadspositionen samt vidareutveckla DBTs plattform.
Are you motivated to boost sales, analyze credit data, and foster new customer relationships? Do you possess the qualities of a proactive, analytical, and goal-driven team player? This is an exciting career opportunity to join a friendly, ambitious, and business-focused Growth Team.
DBT was created with the ambition to enable growth for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs. Backed by strong investors, we are on a mission to build the next generation SME lender. We are now looking for an analytical, business-oriented, and self-motivated Credit Investment Analyst with the ambition to take DBT to new heights. Join our mission to offer SMEs the financing they need and deserve!”
About the Role
As a Credit Investment Analyst, you will play a significant role in DBT’s growth team. You will collaborate closely with our cross-functional growth team to establish and nurture new customer relationships. In a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will contribute to building our company’s stellar reputation. As we see big market opportunities throughout the country this position is based in the growing market of Gothenburg, here you will team up with two other colleges and report to Team lead in Gothenburg.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Generating a robust business pipeline for the growth team through both inbound and outbound initiatives and activities, aiming to increase sales, revenue, and market share.
- Financial and business analysis, evaluating clients’ creditworthiness, structuring loans, and leveraging DBT’s proprietary credit intelligence platform
- Work with our cross functional growth team to help drive and develop new customers relationships
- Proactively work with your own existing client portfolio to monitor performance and identify potential upsells
Who are we looking for?
At DBT, we believe in the power of the team and individuals who align with our mindset and values. We think you are an Analyst with a ”we before me” mentality. You perform best in growing, fast-changing, and dynamic environments. You are a curious self-starter with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset. As an individual, you possess an analytical and structured mindset, coupled with unwavering commitment and drive. You are also comfortable providing guidance to shape financial decisions.
What we believe you will bring:
- An academic degree, preferably in one of the following areas: finance or economics.
- 2 years of relevant experience in Sales, Finance (transaction advisory, consulting), or Fintech.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent command of both Swedish and English in all forms of communication.
At DBT Capital, we are committed to nurturing a culture that combines hard work, camaraderie, and respect. We empower individuals while offering robust team support, creating an entrepreneurial and challenging environment.”
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply already today, we will be interviewing continuously. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. For questions, please contact Sarah Arvidsson. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail because of data protection under GDPR.
Warm welcome with your application!