We are leading specialists in television and video services, with a true passion for technology and innovation. We help organizations transform their television and video businesses to successfully meet the needs and expectations of today’s audiences. Our purpose is to drive the evolution of television and allow more people to benefit from the advantages and opportunities that technology brings to the way we consume video. We aim to provide the best information and entertainment video experience by partnering with telecom operators and media companies. For more information, plase visit https://agilecontent.com/about-us
We are currently seeking a highly experienced and talented individual to join our Financial team as a Senior Financial Controller in Stockholm.
As a Senior Financial Controller, you will play a crucial role in our organization, taking on a wide range of responsibilities. You will be responsible for the monthly reporting process, including consolidation and in-depth business analysis for the Group. This will involve analyzing financial data, identifying trends, and providing insights to support decision-making. You will take charge of executing and completing the monthly management account reporting, providing accurate and timely financial information. You will be part of a local financial team in Stockholm working with an international and multicultural Financial team and reporting to the Global CFO.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Draft & review treasury with the group on a weekly basis / Cash Flow reports and follows up.
- Preparation of forecast, reporting, analysis.
- Collaboration in the year-end and mid-term financial statement of Group compilation according to IFRS or Local Gaap.
- Prepare for external and internal corporate audits, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the company’s financial records, transactions, and documentation.
- Assists management in preparing Bank reports, Customer quotations, or any other analysis related to the business.
- Internal Control – ensuring compliancee with regulatory requirements.
- Leading the local year end audit.
- Producing Statutory Accounts (K3) and annual tax returns.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a collaborative team player who is self-motivated, takes ownership, and embraces challenges. To be successful in the role, you have a proven ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail. As we are on a growth journey, it’s important that you can manage uncertainty and change, and at the same time be motivated by improving and developing. If you have outstanding communication and organizational skills, along with a strong aptitude for numbers, analytical thinking, and problem-solving, we would love to hear from you.
Key Skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Vocational training in accounting, finance or related field.
- +5 years’ experience in Audit and Financial Control, including subsidiaries consolidation.
- Previous experience working in international and multicultural environments will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Power Point
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Swedish
- High knowledge of Navision and BI tools is an advantage.
- Familiarity with SAP, Netsuite, or other ERP tools would also be beneficial.
Why join us?
By joining Agile Content, you will have the opportunity to engage in thrilling projects and products, and work with talented individuals. Moreover, you will be connected to some of the coolest brands and multinational companies worldwide, working in a flexible environment that respects work-life balance. Our diverse team comprises colleagues from different nationalities, cultures, and backgrounds, creating a dynamic and inclusive work atmosphere.
In this recruitment process Agile Content is collaborating with Novare Interim & Recruitment. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Kristin Högdahl, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do note that we do not accept applications by e-mail because of data protection under GDPR.