Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. In 2021, Atlas Copco had 41 000 employees and revenues of BSEK 111 (BEUR 10.9). Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software, and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing, and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan. Our office is situated in Sickla/Nacka, 10 minutes from Central Stockholm.
Do you want to work in an international controlling environment and have the ambition to grow? Do you want to be a part of a leading-edge technology company with great outlooks for the future? Working with Atlas Copco means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. Interested in being part of the team? Apply today for the role as Assistant Divisional Controller to Atlas Copco!
About the role
Industrial Technique Service division is looking for an Assistant Divisional Controller, which is a great opportunity for you with some years of experience in business controlling and want to develop further in your career. This position is ideal for a person who wants and has the ambition to make an international career in business controlling.
It is a great opportunity to work in an international setting where the content of the position will over time be adopted to your own ability and ambition. You will create and have an international network containing Customer centers, Product companies and Divisional management where the aim is also to participate in various projects in the units. In the role as assistant controller, you will be exposed to a wide spectrum of activities/processes in the division that include everything from adhoc analysis to being part of creating the long-term strategy.
This position includes you to support the division within the area of business controlling, as well as to increase your business control skills in an international setting with the aim of being able to work in a Customer Center or a Priduct company once the mission is completed.
The position will be reporting to the VP Business Control in the AIS Division, Yves Van Gorp.
Examples of working tasks:
- Pro-actively taking part in the reporting, consolidation and follow-up of the Division at month end
- Analyze the ConsGP reporting including safeguarding the internal profit calculation to secure a correct market contribution calculation to the customer centers
- Pro-actively making performance and ad-hoc analyses at different levels of the Division
- Actively drive the buildup of an analyze support structure related to monthly reporting using GPS and Power BI Actively drive the development of sales analysis models based on information from Smart Analytics portal Actively drive digitalization projects within the division and participate in business area projects
- Become a Power user in the GPS NG reporting system and in other Business Intelligence systems that supports the division and the business area
- Give support to our local customer centers and product companies world-wide in the area of financial reporting Support and enable best practice sharing between entities and functions
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in the role, we believe that you have a university degree in Business Administration and a couple of years of experience from accounting and/or controlling. You have a good analytical capability and a strong concern for quality and accuracy, your Excel skills are excellent, and you have very good knowledge in English (written and spoken). Experience from ERP systems and Business Intelligence systems is an advantage.
As a person, you are dynamic, pro-active, and self-motivated. You have good communication skills and abilities to work both independently and in teams. Because of your flexibility, it is easy for you to work adaptable, and you find opportunities in an environment that is constantly changing. You have a growth mindset and willingness to develop yourself within the role, and you are viable in order to be able to manage periods with high workload.
Start: Immediately with consideration of notice period
Extent: Full time
Ready to join? Apply here!
For questions, please contact Johanna Richardsson at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail because of data protection under GDPR.