Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning about 180 countries. In 2021, Atlas Copco had 41 000 employees and revenues of BSEK 111 (BEUR 10.9). Industrial Technique business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software, and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing, and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units for the industrial power tools and assembly systems divisions are located in Sweden, Germany, France, and Japan. Our office is situated in Sickla/Nacka, 10 minutes from Central Stockholm.
Do you want to be a part of a cutting-edge technology company where you get to be a key driver to develop and optimize the company’s supply chain? Do you thrive a leadership role that gives you an opportunity to create a healthy and motivating work environment and where you have a key role in future growth of the brand? For our customer Atlas Copco Industrial Technique, we are now looking for a Head of Logistics.
About the role
As Head of Logistics, you’ll be given a significant responsibility and the ability to influence the future direction of the value chain from start to finish within Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique business area. Part of the work is to develop the next level of sales and operations planning process with high quality forecast and cross functional transparency including inventory planning on finished goods and component level where a strong collaboration with marketing and customer centres are key success factors. You will analyze, review, propose and take clear action from complex data. In addition, you will drive changes in collaboration with units such as global sourcing, Atlas Copco’s three manufacturing units, the Distribution center, the globally customers center and divisional marketing.
You will head up a department with 13 team members, who works both operationally and strategically. You will motivate, build, and empower your employees to reach set goals and secure that all employees have the right competences and skills to run their processes and systems in a sustainable way. Furthermore, you are part of the product company’s management team and report to VP Operations. The position will require some travel.
- To lead the development to an optimized supply chain set up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure an excellent delivery performance that exceeds customer expectations
- Secure reliable communication and information in our supply chain
- Develop supply chain processes to ensure higher level of automation and integrations across the entities and platforms to increase transparancy and visibility in the supply chain
- Develop sales and operations planning and inventory capabilities that leverages modern advanced analytics and modern technologies
- Drive simplication of product ranges by pruning and phase out of product ranges, as well as ensuring smooth implementations of new innovations and product ranges
- Lead the department towards set goals
- Translate data into clear measures to improve the company’s global supply chain
- Identify, start up and drive complex projects with cross functional teams
- Drive changes aiming for next level of logistics performances
- Full responsibility of overall product company inventory steering and control to ensure agility, availability, and delivery performance as well as good cost control
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in the role, we belive that you have/are:
- An academic education in a relevant field
- A successful background in supply chain management, logistics or manufacturing
- Proven leadership skills and good understanding of the commercial side of the organization
- Previous experience of working in digital and data-driven transformation
- Worked with executive and change-leading leadership in a global environment
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Previously worked with SAP and Business intelligence (meritorious)
As a person, you are structured and highly flexible with a strategic and analytical mindset. You have a genuine interest in best practice supply chain management, logistics and change management. It comes naturally to you to take on a supportive, decision-making, and leading role. You are motivated by creating a culture that is imbued with successful collaboration, clear expectations, and genuineness. By having excellent communication skills, you inspire your team forward. You are very much a team player end enjoy developing your network. You actively take contact with people to learn from their unique and diverse competences and perspectives and share your own knowledge and experience.
Ready to join? Apply here!
For questions, please contact Kristin Högdahl at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail because of data protection under GDPR.