Do you have a strong tech network in the greater Gothenburg area, and want to challenge yourself in Talent Acquisition and all the exciting areas of recruitment? Are you familiar with the full cycle of the recruiting process and how to contribute to projects related to employer branding, events, and recruitment marketing? Then you may be the person we are looking for!
About the Role
As a Talent Attraction Partner your focus will be to hire tech talents but also contribute to projects related to employer branding, events, recruitment marketing, diversity & inclustion, candidate experience etc. Together with the TA team, you will handle the entire recruitment journey at the company while facilitating the continoius growth. You will be a part of the People & Culture team, and work closely with your colleagues in Communication regarding employer branding and the events. The position is based in Gothenburg.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Search top talent, primarily within software development and engage with them and sell the brand and role.
- Network and participate in events ie. Career days and Code challenges.
- Proactively collaborate with hiring managers to define competence profiles for future needs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to screen resumes and job applications.
- Interview candidates for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive) and follow up with the candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Contribute with input regarding Employer Branding activities and strategies to support current and future recruitment.
- Actively implementing and executing creative new ways of working to broaden our candidate pool for employment.
- Actively participating in the development work of the recruitment function at the company.
Who are we looking for?
To be suitable in this role you have several years of working experience in a similar position, where you have managed multiple recruitment projects from end to end. Working experience with recruitment and search within the tech sector is meritorious. We believe you are a star when it comes to LinkedIn Recruiter, and you will also work with tools such as Teamtailor, Adway and Stack overflow as the main tools for recruitment and Employer Branding. Further on, you prefer a start-up environment where you develop and test new things to fins the most successful way of working and tools. On top of that you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English.
To succeed in this role, we believe you are proactive, driven, and have a lot of new ideas on how to find and attract the best talents. You dare to take ownership of your role to support, and you are a great team player who involves your colleagues.
Start: 2 april 2023
Scope: 8 months
Ready to join? Apply here!
For questions, please contact Louise Eriksson Hellstrand at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail because of data protection under GDPR.