Christian Doglia, Founding Partner & CEO at Infranode, is one of the speakers in Novare Accelerate Program. Sarah Scheller, Program Director at Novare Leadership Academy took the opportunity to ask him a few questions on leadership.
Hi Christian, I know you are passionate about purpose-driven leadership. What is your “Why” as a leader, and how does that correlate with the vision and purpose of Infranode?
– My ’why’ as a leader is driven by my unwavering belief in people’s capacity to adapt and bring about positive change – the power of transition is what truly fuels my passion. This ’why’ is in ideal harmony with Infranode’s mission and vision, which is all about building a better society through long-term investments in infrastructure. Our goal is to make responsible investments that benefit society, citizens, and our investors, both now and for future generations. As a leader, I’m committed to ensuring my team fully grasps the ’why’ and purpose behind their tasks as we unite in our pursuit of a shared vision.
My ’why’ as a leader is driven by my unwavering belief in people’s capacity to adapt and bring about positive change – the power of transition is what truly fuels my passion.
Can you share some of your most important leadership lessons, when growing a company from a whiteboard to a business?
– Growing a business from an idea to a thriving reality has taught me some vital leadership lessons;
- First, having a clear ’why’ that guides our work has been the backbone of our company culture; it has helped us attract the right talent and mindset for Infranode.
- Understanding how my actions impact people and adapting my leadership style to bring out the best in them has been another crucial lesson.
- I’ve also seen the power of giving and receiving feedback, which fuels personal and professional growth. Building a feedback culture isn’t simple, but leading by example, both in giving and receiving feedback, is a must.
- Fostering openness, transparency, and embracing open disagreements have played significant roles in our journey.
- Lastly, maintaining a fun workplace with laughter is essential to keep our team motivated.
These lessons have jointly guided me and my co-founder from a whiteboard idea to a thriving business.
I’ve seen the power of giving and receiving feedback, which fuels personal and professional growth.
Thank you for your sharing your insights Christian!
About Novare Accelerate Program
Novare Accelerate Program is a hands-on leadership program for leaders, project managers and specialists who want to take their leadership to the next level. During four interactive modules, we mix sessions with guest speakers with experience-sharing and workshops with themes such as leadership, business development, change and self-leadership. For more information, please contact Sarah Scheller, Program Director at sarah.scheller@novare.